GG4321 is offline Junior Member

Question superdrol phera-plex stack????please help

whats up guys...i know you guys get the superdrol question in here all the time but a couple of people told me that stacking phera-plex and superdrol together get u amazing gains...i tried superdrol and it worked pretty well i put on a solid 8 lbs but i also saw some side effects...lower back pain,decrease in libido..pct took me back to pretty much normal but i was wondering if stacking the two of them might take away some of the libido problems being that the phera plex will increase my libido.. but im always worried my liver might just fukin blow up...any1 in here know nething about this or have done this b4...ne help will be great thanks....

stats if important 5'7 195 20 years old 3 years training solid

IronSheff is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GG4321
    whats up guys...i know you guys get the superdrol question in here all the time but a couple of people told me that stacking phera-plex and superdrol together get u amazing gains...i tried superdrol and it worked pretty well i put on a solid 8 lbs but i also saw some side effects...lower back pain,decrease in libido..pct took me back to pretty much normal but i was wondering if stacking the two of them might take away some of the libido problems being that the phera plex will increase my libido.. but im always worried my liver might just fukin blow up...any1 in here know nething about this or have done this b4...ne help will be great thanks....

stats if important 5'7 195 20 years old 3 years training solid

I wouldn't touch pheraplex

Thread Information