ThePump is offline Member

Cee HCL tastes so bad!

Ok, look. this Cee HCL from tp.com tastes horrible. I mean it's the nastiest stuff i've ever ingested. Besides capping it since that'll take a couple days to get to me... have u guys figured out anything i can do with it to make it withstandable? like put it in a protein shake or put some gatorade powder in with it? or anything at all?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, gatorade and protien has helped me down the shit better. Try mixing some splenda or some other sugar substitute in with your gatorade. See if that helps. If that fails then just think about the gains your making.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh come on now, it might taste nasty but so did your 70g of dextrose with your protein in your PWO the first week you had it. I remember almost wanting to throw up when i first started doing that.

It's not that bad, atleast youre not taking nolvadex with water, now that's fun.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Oh come on now, it might taste nasty but so did your 70g of dextrose with your protein in your PWO the first week you had it. I remember almost wanting to throw up when i first started doing that.

It's not that bad, atleast youre not taking nolvadex with water, now that's fun.
    I dunno dude, I just took some CEE last night in just water. I t was brutal i don't think I can ever do that again.

PS. let get some more Chuck Norris quotes around here!

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I dunno dude, I just took some CEE last night in just water. I t was brutal i don't think I can ever do that again.

PS. let get some more Chuck Norris quotes around here!
    lmao... more chuck norris quotes!!! ha ha ha... that's hilarious...

well i went and bought some crystal light and this is my first time on pure CEE and even though it tastes like butt hole i atleast am starting to feel good... but it's prolly in my head since it's only been 2 days
    haha

Thread Information