man boobes is offline Junior Member

How much to take ECA-Y stack?

Well im joining a gym again tomorrow with the g/f. I haven't gone since march, pretty much after my surgery. But since then i've put on lots of fat, to much fat. Im going to try out the eca maybe y stack. Done the searching, but still can't find the sites that will have it all at once. Or is it possible to pick up everything at walgreens? i know i've seen bronhii, but what about the caffein and yohimbin? aspirin everybody has. And when I pick this all up what dosages of each should i start off at for what period of time? I plan on doing alot of cardio the first few weeks to shed some weight then hit the weights.

mitch911 is offline Member
    yohimbine at bodybuilding.com same with the aspirin or at a local drugstore "wake ups"
    ephedrine is megapro vasopro at bodybuilding.com probably ur cheapest place
    E=25mg
    C=200mg
    A=if uses alot dont because of ulcers should be 81mg
    Y=5mg

yohimbine can be bought at any drugstore also? Im sure its cheaper online though.

Can you take an ECA-Y? stack while taking BSN's Nitrix? or CEE? what can you mix in with the eca stack?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by man boobes
    Can you take an ECA-Y? stack while taking BSN's Nitrix? or CEE? what can you mix in with the eca stack?
    Choose either the Bsn or the ECA-y. The nitrix contains precursors to nitric oxide which expand the blood vessels. ECA-y is a vasoconstrictor. So it's not a smart idea to run them both.

Can you substitute the aspirin with baby aspirin? i saw it mentioned in another thread.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah thats fine.

well i priced everything out.

2 bottles of Vasopro, yohimbine, and caffein came to $55 with shipping from allsports. Aspirin can be picked up pretty cheap so im not worried about that. I may order later on tonight after i wake up. But should i start with smaller doses since this will be my first time using the eca-y stack? I've used original stackers in the past but that was years ago.

Thread Information