Positive is offline Associate Member

Superdrol Discontinued

Does anybody know why Superdrol was discntinued?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    going to be banned soon

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    are u serious???? damn i bettter stock up like now...

milwood is offline Junior Member
    grey area supps are turning black. Controversy, bad pub, potential legal issues. Too many variables.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member
    Where did you guys hear that superdrol was being discontinued? Someone please give me the link.

bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member

Icon is offline Junior Member
    If you guys are stocking up, I've noticed some of the sites that carry Superdrol have eliminated the 90 cap version and only have the 60 cap version for sale. Some sites, have kept the price identical to or higher than the 90 cap price.

There are some sites still selling the 90 cap version for a decent price still. Good luck!

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member

Are there any products similar to SuperDrol that produces the same or better results with minimum to no harm to the liver?

Do you guys think we should all buy an extra bottle or should we wait for the next big thing?

Is Lmg..??? as good as superdrol? If it is, shouldn't we go for the Lmg because this one doesn't give a "tight back" problem?

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Yep: checkout ALRI's Website

Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2

Are there any products similar to SuperDrol that produces the same or better results with minimum to no harm to the liver?

Do you guys think we should all buy an extra bottle or should we wait for the next big thing?

Is Lmg..??? as good as superdrol? If it is, shouldn't we go for the Lmg because this one doesn't give a "tight back" problem?

a very good compound is MAX LMG from ALRI and guys in here seem to be pretty into it as you can expect about 15 Lbs within 6 weeks or so. and a lot of strength!

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    what about Max LMG from Anabolic eXtreme? is that the same stuff?

Darkness is offline Member
    I gave up on getting this kind of legal supps, M1T was good SD was ok, but now I'm just doing real gear, much better results and its not some crap that is going to kill my liver.
    Gained 40lbs out of a test e/eq/dbol cycle and managed to keep 30lbs after PCT and its been 3 months. Getting ready for another one!

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation Totally down with ya, but....

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    I gave up on getting this kind of legal supps, M1T was good SD was ok, but now I'm just doing real gear, much better results and its not some crap that is going to kill my liver.
    Gained 40lbs out of a test e/eq/dbol cycle and managed to keep 30lbs after PCT and its been 3 months. Getting ready for another one!
    The thing is not everybody wants to get to fast to the easy easy way. Did you see what happened to Levrone? Why d'you think is like 200Lbs today? He just ****ed his liver up and now he just have his eyes to cry when what he can just do is comment a Mr O. event and nothing more.
    I mean, yeah, i've been really tempted to get into an EQ/Prop cycle to get decent gains but what you gotta know is that gaining 40lbs is one thing, but as you said you lost 10 pounds and i assume that - knowong very well the DBol friend - it's mostly water and strength, so if you wanna quickly bulk up but just keeping half of it, yeah.
    Or, if you wanna keep 90% of your gains, forget about Dbol, and other methandienone stuff.
    Besides, with all the products manufactured nowadays, you can easily bulk up to 220 Lbs NATURALLY! Then, if you've really reached your max (that meaning having a very good knowledge about yourself) you can consider Juice, but in my opinion, not before minimum of 5 years experience of wheightlifting.
    JMO....Do whatcha wanna!
    That apart, i must admit that very few so called anabolic stuff are very much more harmful than real gear, so whatchout!

Thread Information