Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    gr8twht is offline Junior Member
    i just started SD a week ago, and just found this site tonight; while trying to find out more info on SD........ this is a really helpful forum! i heard about SD from some guys at the gym i workout at, and im hoping it works. the guy had told me about getting some liver pills, but i really didnt understand what for until reading this, and the post above, really got me thinking i better go get something because the past few nights ive woken up in the morning and lower back has been killing me ....... also, some of the above post have me a little worried about how i jumped into taking these .... it says 2-3 daily, but ive been taking 4 ... 2 in morning and 2 before working out in afternoon .... i was going to do this for my 1st wk and then cut back to 3 daily .... any ideas or suggestions? also, any suggestions on making bi-ceps grow? this is one part of my body that has never had any gains?

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    For those that are taking or have taken PP, i would be interested to see your dietary approach while on PP. Stats and kCals?

After all, this is only a supplement and it seems there has been no discussion regarding dietary approach while on PP, obviously diet is the key to getting the most out of a PP cycle.
    ***No source checks!!!***

StateChamp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8twht
    i just started SD a week ago, and just found this site tonight; while trying to find out more info on SD........ this is a really helpful forum! i heard about SD from some guys at the gym i workout at, and im hoping it works. the guy had told me about getting some liver pills, but i really didnt understand what for until reading this, and the post above, really got me thinking i better go get something because the past few nights ive woken up in the morning and lower back has been killing me ....... also, some of the above post have me a little worried about how i jumped into taking these .... it says 2-3 daily, but ive been taking 4 ... 2 in morning and 2 before working out in afternoon .... i was going to do this for my 1st wk and then cut back to 3 daily .... any ideas or suggestions? also, any suggestions on making bi-ceps grow? this is one part of my body that has never had any gains?
    Hey man i know how confusing it is to first getting started and to know what to do but now your doing the right thing by asking questions. here is a base of supplements i'am planning on taking(some variations) when i do my Phera Plex cycle. if your short on cash you can probably do without the AX products, but i heard great things about them. most of the supps you can get from your local Wal-Mart. but the Nolva just click on it and you can get it from there. one other thing keep researching man!! i pretty much did it for ya though...

taken whole cycle
    AX perfect cycle- 2tab ed
    milk thistle- 500mg ed
    flax seed oil -3000 mg ed
    hawthorne berry -1500mg ed
    multi vit.

PCT 4weeks
    nolva- 40mg ed(first 2 weeks)
    down to 20mg ed for last two weeks.
    AX retain- 3/2/2/1 tab. ed
    AX pct- 3/2/1/1 tab. ed

Thekidtmac is offline Junior Member
    Is PP easier on the liver than SD?

Is PP easier on the liver than SD?

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    PP, in relation to Superdrol, in my opinion is easier on your whole body...i ran a 7-8 week SD/PP cycle late last summer as follows: 10mg PP/ 20mg PP/ 30mg PP/ 20mg PP-10mg SD/ 10mg PP-20mg SD/ 30mg SD/ 30mg SD. I ate everything in my path (but really more of a clean bulk) and throughout it all made incredible size and strength gains. The PP portion of the cycle was perfect...but when i got to the SD part, i started getting the dreaded SD backpumps/pain that you could only get away from with sleep...the Superdrol strength gains were MUCH more exaggerated and much quicker than the PP, but i dont think i will ever take any Superdrol again..way too harsh on me, and from what i hear, many others. I had some delayed gyno from this cycle due to my poor pct (didnt start going to forums till 5 months ago) and am taking Letrozole to try and dig myself out and start a Pheraplex only cycle soon. This time with proper nolva/clomid and vitamins for my pct, and not rebound xt(wtf, why would people advertise this for AAS pct?). I know a lot of people say to keep the PP dosage low, but the way my body reacts to it, i thought to do a cycle tapering every 5 days: 20/30/30/40/40/40/40/40 a 40 day cycle

Thanks slick

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slickmikey
    PP, in relation to Superdrol, in my opinion is easier on your whole body...i ran a 7-8 week SD/PP cycle late last summer as follows: 10mg PP/ 20mg PP/ 30mg PP/ 20mg PP-10mg SD/ 10mg PP-20mg SD/ 30mg SD/ 30mg SD. I ate everything in my path (but really more of a clean bulk) and throughout it all made incredible size and strength gains. The PP portion of the cycle was perfect...but when i got to the SD part, i started getting the dreaded SD backpumps/pain that you could only get away from with sleep...the Superdrol strength gains were MUCH more exaggerated and much quicker than the PP, but i dont think i will ever take any Superdrol again..way too harsh on me, and from what i hear, many others. I had some delayed gyno from this cycle due to my poor pct (didnt start going to forums till 5 months ago) and am taking Letrozole to try and dig myself out and start a Pheraplex only cycle soon. This time with proper nolva/clomid and vitamins for my pct, and not rebound xt(wtf, why would people advertise this for AAS pct?). I know a lot of people say to keep the PP dosage low, but the way my body reacts to it, i thought to do a cycle tapering every 5 days: 20/30/30/40/40/40/40/40 a 40 day cycle

this is by far the most stupid cycle ever, and you should never give out advice again...the taking of two oral methylated products:let alone for 8 weeks is just dumb, even if you do know now about proper pct...nobody listen to this guy

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    this is by far the most stupid cycle ever, and you should never give out advice again...the taking of two oral methylated products:let alone for 8 weeks is just dumb, even if you do know now about proper pct...nobody listen to this guy

Ouch...
    ***No source checks!!!***

Cocklyaev is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey

im just gonna respectfully respond to this...im not giving out advice, im just stating my opinion on the matter, whether or not you think i should be or not....this is the right place to come for varied opinions right? everyones entitled to not listen to me if they please..running those 2 orals was dumb, but im not advising anyone to do that now am i? (maybe you should take that anger out on Designer Supplements, the founders of the "suggested" 9 week cycle of cheap orals that you think i pulled out of my ass) I was merely typing out what i did, stupid or not, in the past..so guys like you don't, in a condescending fashion, tell me to give my full history with these substances in a later post...and if you would read the details of my forthcoming cycle, instead of criticizing a cycle that i have already dissected myself, maybe you wouldnt come off as more of a jackass than yours truly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information