Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    bluelightning3 is offline Junior Member

Phera-Plex the replacement for Superdrol

Well as many of you are disappointed that Superdrol is being discontinued I felt that there has to be something to replace it. So I emailed Anabolic Xtreme the makers of Superdrol and received an email stating that Phera-Plex is better. Now anyone can say anything for sales, but has anyone tried this? Here is the email I received today.

Yes we do now. Phera-Plex will provide much better gains than
    Superdrol. It is far Superior.
    Regards,

Kevin Smith
    President
    Anabolic Resources
    Anabolic Xtreme
    [email protected]
    www.AnabolicX.com
    (888)388-7566 Ext 703

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    phera plex is good stuff but it is highly androgenic

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Supposed to be more like Ergomax....not superdrol. I haven't heard too much feedback about it though.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Phea-Plex is not a replacement, they are different compunds. PP is about 2.5X more anabolic than SD and about 9X more Androgenic . The androgenic sides should be much more prevelant with PP. But still it is a very solid compound. Very similar to ErgoMax which people seem to be very happy with.

copenhagen is offline Member
    so what androgenic characteristics will people see on pp?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Enlarged Prostate, Acne, Hairloss, Aggression, those are the typical sides of highly Androgenic compounds.

copenhagen is offline Member
    thanks giantz11

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Has anyone experienced the increased libido from Phera Plex?

sputnik is offline Banned
    Yeah I wouldn't say it's a replacement, but there have been some not responding so well to SD that have done very well with PP, such as myself. In fact when I first gave SD a go, I was told that in fact PP or Ergo may be better for me. In terms of androgenic sides, I have got some pimples, but not more than I did with SD, no hairloss, but I have noticed more agression actually.

In terms of libido, just as good as with SD

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    Yeah I wouldn't say it's a replacement, but there have been some not responding so well to SD that have done very well with PP, such as myself. In fact when I first gave SD a go, I was told that in fact PP or Ergo may be better for me. In terms of androgenic sides, I have got some pimples, but not more than I did with SD, no hairloss, but I have noticed more agression actually.

In terms of libido, just as good as with SD
    Is it a subtle difference in libido or a dramatic one?

Dramatic? hmmmm, i don't know about that, but I find myself thinking about it a lot more, wake up with a woody every morning, loads are bigger (already huge but hey i'll take the extra), and get quite excited seeing all the girls in town where i work

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Dramatic? hmmmm, i don't know about that, but I find myself thinking about it a lot more, wake up with a woody every morning, loads are bigger (already huge but hey i'll take the extra), and get quite excited seeing all the girls in town where i work
    Thanks. It doesn't sound like the libidio change is as drastic as the 4AD I took years ago. My girlfriend was a very tired woman, to say the least.

Milky87 is offline Member
    PP and ErgoMax both have the same active ingredient but the ratios of isomers in each is different. There are 2 positional isomers (2-ene and 3-ene) aswell as two stereoisomers (5a and 5b).

The potency of each is as follows:
    5a-2-ene > 5b-2-ene > 5a-3-ene > 5b-3-ene

PP is supposedly 100% 5a-2-ene while Ergo is something like a 7:2 mix of 5a-2-ene:5b-2-ene. Ergo also contains an undetermined amount of the 3-ene stereoisomers

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    So what would be a better idea for a AR member, stocking up on superdrol, or using phera plex instead?

It looks alot stronger. I have been toying around with the idea of running another prohormone cycle. (Last one was 1test & 4ad back in 2002 or 2003)
    I don't want to miss out. I was waiting for a product that was supposed to be way better than 1ad, but it was a flop... and I missed out on a 1ad cycle.

Anybody run both? Are the sides of phrea plex worth it because it's gains are alot more drastic than superdrol?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I thinking of running Phera Plex at 30mg ED for 4 weeks. How long would a typical PCT be for a Phera Plex - only cycle? I know you run PCT until fully recovered but I was just looking for general suggestions. I'm thinking 100mg Clomid, 20mg Nolva, and 0.25mg Arimidex for 1-2 weeks.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I would go 3 to be safe man.

Do 4 weeks for PCT just as u wold for SD. Again Papi, I suggest that 30mg for 4 weeks will be a waste of money. So far I put on more weight in my first 2 weeks doing 20mg. Anyways, up to u.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Do 4 weeks for PCT just as u wold for SD. Again Papi, I suggest that 30mg for 4 weeks will be a waste of money. So far I put on more weight in my first 2 weeks doing 20mg. Anyways, up to u.
    I'll go with the 20mg. It will save me some money . What did your PCT look like?
    Last edited by Papi93; 12-24-2005 at 08:09 PM.

10,20,20,30 would be good i think...at least, that's what I'll be trying the next time

as to PCT, i thnk i mentioned it in the other PP thread....T-Drive, PowerFULL, and Crethyl Thunder

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I would go 3 to be safe man.
    How suppressive your Max LMG cycle? Any noticeable testicular atrophy?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Noticable, yes. Significant, no. I did stay on the HotTer and tongkat for a good 4-5 weeks though.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    10,20,20,30 would be good i think...at least, that's what I'll be trying the next time

as to PCT, i thnk i mentioned it in the other PP thread....T-Drive, PowerFULL, and Crethyl Thunder
    What would be the most phera plex cycles you would run in one year?

I've actually asked this exact question myself...the advice I got was that to be on the safe side, roughly 3 per year of whether it be PP or SD.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I've actually asked this exact question myself...the advice I got was that to be on the safe side, roughly 3 per year of whether it be PP or SD.
    Without blood work being done, I have read that four was the tops.

4's prob fine...I've done 1 SD, now 1 PP, so I guess i could do 1 more with PP and one PP/SD combined...all lading to some fantastic gains...but I'll prob err on the side of caution and just do 1 more within the 12 month period

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    4's prob fine...I've done 1 SD, now 1 PP, so I guess i could do 1 more with PP and one PP/SD combined...all lading to some fantastic gains...but I'll prob err on the side of caution and just do 1 more within the 12 month period
    Do you use any other pro-hormones or steroids during the year?

me? nah. Stuff like PP ad SD is as far as I will go.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    me? nah. Stuff like PP ad SD is as far as I will go.
    I don't remember if you commented on this but have you used any M1T in the past? If so, how does it compare to the phera plex?

sorry bud, but never tried the stuff....PP and SD are the most hard core stuff I've ever used and will use

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    sorry bud, but never tried the stuff....PP and SD are the most hard core stuff I've ever used and will use
    I've used 4AD back when it was legal. It was a transdermal spray on version. I took one gram a day and had excellent results. 1AD did nada for me .

chest6 is offline Banned
    andro products r crap imo

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    andro products r crap imo
    4AD was the shit. I ran with 1g ED. Bryan, supplement guru, said it's comparable to test prop at 50mg ED.

chest6 is offline Banned
    yup, saw that up there. Never tried 1AD or 4AD actually. Just tried things w/ andro in them. I was young as hell when I did them, wont even mention my age. I doubt they would have worked even if I tried them out now. Did Animal Stak and P6. P6 had mostly iol's in it which seemed to be more effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Papi93
    4AD was the shit. I ran with 1g ED. Bryan, supplement guru, said it's comparable to test prop at 50mg ED.

yup you basically have the exact same amount of test in your system as you would runnin tesp P

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Phrea Plex seems to be alot more effective than superdrol. I'm pretty excited about this product. Can't wait for a PP log. I think in the new year, I might run a cycle. This is sounding very appe****g. It sure took the suppliment companies to come up with something as effective as the good ol prohormones.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    yup, saw that up there. Never tried 1AD or 4AD actually. Just tried things w/ andro in them. I was young as hell when I did them, wont even mention my age. I doubt they would have worked even if I tried them out now. Did Animal Stak and P6. P6 had mostly iol's in it which seemed to be more effective.
    What's P6? What, also, is iol's?

P6 was put out as a blend of PHs by cellucor it was alright but didnt have enough one 1 PH to be cost effective

iols meaning the diol version of the PHs first were diones which converted to the target hormone at a lower rate then the diols.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    P6 was put out as a blend of PHs by cellucor it was alright but didnt have enough one 1 PH to be cost effective

iols meaning the diol version of the PHs first were diones which converted to the target hormone at a lower rate then the diols.
    Thanks Bryan. What dosage would you run Phera Plex at? One member said anything above 20mg is a waste and another said stay with 30mg.

play around with the dose try 20 for a while and ramp up if you feel needed but realistically you shouldnt need to go up to 30mg as 20mg will still give you great gains.

hey Bryan I suggested, based on the reviews I've seen and my own current usage, to do 10,20,20,30 or something similar, what do u think?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information