bobio_69 is offline Associate Member

Whats the difference: Nitrix vs No Explode

So guys whats the difference between these 2 products (n02, and no explode) I herd both are good, but im going to purchase one or the either tomorow, and was wondering which one i should go for....thanks

Ryano2005 is offline Associate Member
    I herd that the combound's in no2 makes it last longer or the performance of the product longer, than explode because I had the same question, but thats basically what I got out of it but I guess its personal refrence.

brocaster is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobio_69
    So guys whats the difference between these 2 products (n02, and no explode) I herd both are good, but im going to purchase one or the either tomorow, and was wondering which one i should go for....thanks

I could be wrong though. I thought nitrix was a supplement to take befor you go to sleep which assists in muscle recovery over nite and no xplode was just a supplement you take right before you work out to give you energy and strengh increases. Both are good products. I think nitrix maintains your pump throughout the nite, expanding blood vessels to add nutrients to the muscles while you sleep. And no xplode gives you that pump before you work out and helps give you a full intensity workout.

rixyroids is offline Associate Member
    i think no-xplode has a creatine part to it. nitrix is taken 3 times a day on empty stomach, its good sheeat!

man boobes is offline Junior Member
    i've used both, not together though. the no-explode is creatine and NO2 mixed together. Its some pretty good stuff, but made me feel bloated all the time and constantly pee'd. The nitrix is basically BSN's version of NO2 i guess. I've also liked the pill just as much. I did take the nitrix pill and cellmass CEE together instead of just no-xplode. No bloatyness with that combo.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    i think NO2 is absolutely positivly the best supplement for making your wallet shrink without delivering any benefit!

But who knows. maybe itls work for you. Persanaly i think NO supps are shiit

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    I agree with A-boy. NO has done nothing for me. The NO Xplode did increase my mental focus and energy for my workouts, but so does a few cups of coffee. I staring at my jug of NO Xplode right now and all I see is money with flames shooting off the top !

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member
    take no-explode and nitrix together u will b very vascular u will start to cut up a bit i'm doin it rite now for the 2nd time i love the stuff take no-explode before your work out on an empty stomach and nitrix threw out the day keeps u going solid & eat lots of protein & cals & u will see the results

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    just remember to drink LOTS of water when taking no supps. while i was taking nitrix, i knew i wasn't drinking enough water cause every so often, i could just be idle and it felt like an icepick was stuck in my hamstring or glute....ouch!

Thread Information