speedsta is offline Junior Member

L-Glutamine and Tribulus?

Just wondering what everyone thinks about these 2 products? and what have they noticed whilst using them? Do you recommend them or not? Any side effects etc..

Thanks..

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by speedsta
    Just wondering what everyone thinks about these 2 products? and what have they noticed whilst using them? Do you recommend them or not? Any side effects etc..

Thanks..
    tribulus is great , if bought with a 15-20 % protodioscin content , dont fall for things like 60% saponins or frustanols .............. it definatley increases libido and your test while taking 1-2 grams per day .......... also increases sperm volume (sperm numbers)

L-glutamine , if u take any kind of whey protien u dont need to supplement this seperately since Whey protiens have enough of this in them in abundance , and it actually works to make u recover faster from your workouts .

copenhagen is offline Member
    Zoaib, hit it perfect brother.....nice reply

speedsta is offline Junior Member
    I bought some L-Gluatime (because of reports) and not some Tribulus.. I am looking for some mass gains and energy lifts.. (oh I bought Creatine aswell.. creatine monohydrate)..

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I bought some L-Gluatime (because of reports) and not some Tribulus.. I am looking for some mass gains and energy lifts.. (oh I bought Creatine aswell.. creatine monohydrate)..
    The creatine monohydrate will be superior to the other two in regards to mass gains and energy lifts. I use creatine for increased bodyweight (allows me not to get pushed around as much when I spar) and short energy bursts (for explosive strikes, when sparring). L-glutamine is used to help your body repair damage muscle fibers (strength training). Not everyone is agreement with glutamines effectiveness. I'd follow zOaib advice on tribulus.

chest6 is offline Banned
    glutamine alone..whether it be 5-15 grams per day, never really did anything for me. Creatine has worked well for energy and a little bit for strength.

but creatine cause acne?????

big'r is offline Junior Member

Thanks..
    Both products don't do anything for improving protein synthesis/muscle gain. So better stick to creatine.
    If you want to try some product that might work, i suggest trying BCAA's and/or zinc. They both have some scientific research speaking for them, whereas glutamine and tribulus do not.

i use Tribestan... the brand of Tribulus that Sopharma makes during my PCT's. helps get the balls working.

big'r is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fighteveryone
    i use Tribestan... the brand of Tribulus that Sopharma makes during my PCT's. helps get the balls working.
    It may have some androgenic properties, but no anabolic ones.

bodybuild1469 is offline New Member
    Glutamine really helped me with my recovery but I wouldnt take it seperately if your already taking a protein supplement and BCAA's (Branched Chain Amino Acids). There is more then enough in your protein powders. Also I have read that if your taking Creatine and Protein then add Glutamine that if you get to much Glutamine while on creatine that they will counter act with eachother making the effect weaker? Im not sure on this, I just read in a Muscle Mag. I personally just leave the Glutamine alone (since I get it from my Proteins).

Thread Information