Thread: monkey question

saluu is offline Banned

monkey question

i had a question this is on a serious note brothers not a comedy post. Okay i bought a supplement called swole v2 tangy orange and i mixed it with water and slammed it and noticed that is has no sugar in it and the fitness lady told me that i should mix it with gatorade or some thing that is not acidic so i dont piss the creatine up some thing high in carbs mainly grape juice than i went to another place and they told me swole v2 does not need to be mixed with nothing but water and you can throw creatine in there as well no problem so who is right. help monkey

saluu is offline Banned
    help

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Monkey should be posting this in the supplement forums...

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, I think too you should ask in the supplements forum... anyway, the monkey sounds funny hehehe

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    swole is creatine and water is just fine

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    i had a question this is on a serious note brothers not a comedy post. Okay i bought a supplement called swole v2 tangy orange and i mixed it with water and slammed it and noticed that is has no sugar in it and the fitness lady told me that i should mix it with gatorade or some thing that is not acidic so i dont piss the creatine up some thing high in carbs mainly grape juice than i went to another place and they told me swole v2 does not need to be mixed with nothing but water and you can throw creatine in there as well no problem so who is right. help monkey
    You should be on comedy central bro, you are a funny dude...you can mix creatine with anything, and V2 can be used on its own.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu

Swole with no sugar in it. Well maybe the v2 is different, but Swole should taste like Tang (even to a monkey's pallet). Again, if the v2 is different, someone help me, but if not. Take it back and get refund. To answer the question, Creatine is generally mixed with something VERY high in sucrose or even fructose to augment it's absorption. Grape juice is the choice of many.

M.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    But the sugar is not nessisary if taken pre or post workout.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    True, the glycogen stores are so depleted that anything introduced would be necessarily optimized. Good call Gaint.

M.

Thread Information