pats205 is offline New Member

My Superdrol Plan, Please read/comment

I have done alot or research on this board am 30, 5'10 182 pounds, looking to gain 10 pounds muscle, maybe lean up a bit. I have read other posts and diary's and this doesn't seem to far fetched. Here is my 8 week plan.

Week

1 20 MG ED SUPERDROL
    2–3: 30 MG ED SUPERDROL
    4 20 MG ED SUPERDROL
    1-4: 800-1000mg milk thistle ED (FOR LIVER)
    1:4: 1200mg red yeast rice ED (FOR CHOLESTERAL)
    1-4: 15g fish oil ED (FOR CHOLESTERAL)

PCT

Week

5-6 40 mg Tamoxifen (Nolva) ED
    7-8 20 mg Tamoxifen (Nolva) ED

I think I have everything covered. I would appreciate everyones thoughts and opinions on this cycle. I have the Superdrol already so am going forward but opinions on cholesteral, dosages, when to start something, something I have missed are very welcomed. In fact I am here to listen, you guys are very knowledgable on this stuff..... Thanks! Again hoping to go from 182 to 190, 193 with solid gains and keeping all to most of it. Thanks...

Question I also have been wondering.... Should Milk Thistle, Red Yeast and the fish oils for cholesteral and liver portection be taken durin the cycle, durin the PCT or during both?? Thanks again!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Ditch the Milk Thistle, you need to be taking this for a while prior to your cycle. Instead use some ALA, and perhaps some Sesathin. Use CoQ10 w/ your Red Yeast Rice as statins like RYR deplete CoQ10. And you can take these all through the entire cycle yes. I would also start off with 10mg per day for the 1st week. This is a very stong compound and works in low dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Ditch the Milk Thistle, you need to be taking this for a while prior to your cycle. Instead use some ALA, and perhaps some Sesathin. Use CoQ10 w/ your Red Yeast Rice as statins like RYR deplete CoQ10. And you can take these all through the entire cycle yes. I would also start off with 10mg per day for the 1st week. This is a very stong compound and works in low dosages.

Damn, I bought the Milk Thistle today! I am sure I can return it though. So what do I get for my liver and how much of what you recomend do i use??

Here is what i bought

Red Yeast Rice 1200 mg
    Omega - 3 Fish Body oils 1000 mg
    Hawthorn Berry Extract 500 mg
    Milk Thistlle 175 mg
    Garlic tabs 500 mg each

NYCmitch25 is offline New Member
    Why 30mgs? I wouldnt exceed 20mg of SD. On the first run...

copenhagen is offline Member
    i would take your hawthorne berry with the first two sd dosages, just because some bros get headaches from the drol and hawthorn berry takes care of it better than asprin.
    Last edited by copenhagen; 09-13-2005 at 04:53 PM. Reason: left out info

Quote Originally Posted by NYCmitch25
    Why 30mgs? I wouldnt exceed 20mg of SD. On the first run...
    Really, this is not my first cycle though, i have done gear before, while back though.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11

Would you do

week 1 10mg
    week 2 20
    week 3 30
    week 4 20

something like that?? How much of the ALA and CoQ10 should i take per day??

Quote Originally Posted by pats205
    Would you do

week 1 10mg
    week 2 20
    week 3 30
    week 4 20

something like that?? How much of the ALA and CoQ10 should i take per day??
    I'd take about 800mg of ALA per day, with carb meals. Also take 25mg of CoQ10 with each 600mg of RYR. with the supp lineup you should be in good shape.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Keep the milk thistle it will still work just fine and is the best thing one could use for liver health.

Besides it doesnt even really begin to work until the hormone has been stopped during PCT just be sure to take it for around 6 weeks and youll be fine ALA works wonders as well.

I would add in 600-1200mg of NAC for liver care

and I HIGHLY reccomend 500mg 3 times daily of flush free niacin as this is the most effective supp used in terms of cholesterol.

take all of your supps for as long as possible and GET BLOODWORK after PCT to see if you have fully recovered.

I use a supp right now, I wish I could give you the bran name. Got it at the Vitamin Shoppe, thats got RYR/Flush Free Niacin and CoQ10. Look for something like that.

is the flush free the kind that doesn't make you all red and itchy?? Because I have gone through that before and its awful.

So take Milk thistle all during cycle and PCT and after as well??

Yeah flush free doesn't give you the flush! So then do what Bryan said and just take the Milk Thistle the whole time through and you're good.

Ok new cycle

1 20 mg ED SUPERDROL
    2-3 30 mg ED SUPERDROL
    4 20 mg ED SUPERDROL
    1-4 1000 mg ED MILK THISTLE (FOR LIVER)
    1-4 1200 mg ED Red Yeast Rice (cholesteral)
    1-4 1500 mg Hawthorn Berry extrect (blood pressure)
    1-4 1500 mg flush free niacin (cholesteral)

PCT
    5-6 40 MG Tamoxifen ED
    7-8 20 MG Tamoxifen ED

I bought some Garlic tabs too. I am probably going to take the Milk Thistle the entire 8 weeks

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    dont get timed released niacin. bad for liver. And dont get niacinamide, does nothing for cholesterol though the bottle says no flush it is, but this preperation increases insulin sensitivity but does nothing for lipids.

Inositol hexanicotinate, or inosital hexanate are the only acceptable no flush niacins.

I got no-flush Niacin Inositol Hexanicotinate

take your supps throughout PCT as well as this is when they actually start to mend during the cycle is just to make sure levels dont get too out of range

Question about Milk Thistle. I have done a few cycles of roids in the past, am a heavy drinker, at least still with my friends on the weekendn, not like back on my college days. Have taken creatine for years. Should i maybe be taking milk thistle all the time to keep my liver healthy??
    How is creating on the kidneys by the way???

Yes taking milk thistle all the time will be beneficial DO NOT DRINK AT ALL on SD though not even during PCT!!!

I haven't drank yet but was going to drink one time this weekend, night is already planned. Can i get away with one night out of the 4 weeks??

You really shouldnt!!!

It will throw your liver enzymes out of whack and might have your kidneys hurting for a while

is one night worth the agrovation towards your health???

If you are going to anyways and absolutely have to drink, dose ALA like a mother that night.

NYCmitch25 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pats205
    I haven't drank yet but was going to drink one time this weekend, night is already planned. Can i get away with one night out of the 4 weeks??
    ^No.

Personally I would do this, but do what you want.
    week 1: sd 10mg
    week 2: sd 10-20mg
    week 3: sd 10-20mg
    week 4: sd 10-20mg (I would not recommend it)

I would stick to 10-20mg ed of SD unless you aren't seeing any results and three weeks. From what Ive seen the bloodwork results stick with three weeks. 21-23 days is the ideal superdrol cycle.

Nolva /Relaxifene is great for gyno since it is breast tissue specific.

day 4

I am on day 4, haven't noticed any weight gain yet but i do feel pumped and maybe a little more pumped. Def feel a little swelled.

I am on day 8, have gone from 176 to 182. Def thicker in the chest back and shoulders. Arms seem more cut. Strewngt hand endurance was up today. I didnt see much over the first week but between now (tuesday) and friday i have put on 5 pounds and i feel stronger.

I actually drank Saturday night, didn't get sick or have any problems with blood in my waste or anything like that. Drank Saturday night, was a little hung over Sunday but got right back on the protein shakes and diet. I am not planning on drinking anymore while on the Superdrol as I am sure its not good but I didnt have the awful immediate effects from drinking that I have read from some.

So far am happy with the superdrol!

Your liver hates you!

Ah i am taking the Milk Thisel, i went out one time yes but thats it. I'm gonna continue to take the Milk Thisel for a while after the superdrol cycle. I think i'll be ok

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Question ??

What is ALA.....can i get a little more info on it. I'm also looking to start a SD cycle....and have been researching none stop. But i haven't been able to find anything on ALA.
    Thank you.

Adam Bomb is offline New Member
    Pats! I'm looking into a superdrol cycle too, can u update us on your progress???

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    Guys does the 1000mg of milk thistle ed sound right? Does any1 know the life activity of SD? I have been taking mine like 3 hours before i work out, does that seem ok? it seems like a lot too me? I just started my sd cycle 2 days ago. This is how mine is going to go. I have 600mg of the stuff.
    1- 20mg ed (I took 30mg the first day cuz im an idiot.... that bad?)
    2- 20mg ed
    3- 20mg ed
    4- 30mg (if i did this i would end up short one day)
    1-4 Milk Thistle -350mg/ed (Has Turmeric Root Extract 100mg and Artichoke 40mg)
    5-6 Nolva, (but how much) Im ordering my nolva from ar today.

OH one more thing PATS, could u give us how ur dieting right now? I mean so far from what i hear it doesnt sound too good.... (Drinking on the weekends with the boys etc.)
    Remember that no matter what your taking dieting is always the most important thing u can do too see the best results.

I followed my cycle as posted. I am just starting my PCT now, just nolva. Might start on some creating just to keep my strength up. I went from 173 to 182. We shall see how i keep the gains.

Oh and yes my diet sucks as I did drink on the weekends a few times. I was making sure I was getting about 200 grams of protein a day and drinking a ton of water. I ended up gaing about 9 pounds.....

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    wow only 200g of protein a day??? how many times a day did u eat? Remember to eat like a horse while ur going through pct. GJ on the 9lbs bro, escpecially if you can keep it. I'll let ya know how my cycle is going to. im on day 5 now

faustunta is offline Junior Member

Im goin on day 4 right now...i started off with 10mg 3 days early just to get my body started.... im using novadex xt instead of nolvadex similar stuff using omega 3's, milk thistle, my red yeast has niacin included ...glutamine .....the heads aches i get r very mild and its from tightness in my neck so im used to gettng them when im regularly working out anyway.... Remember your body will recover and find a balance from pretty much whatever you do to it.... especially for only 4 weeks....yes u may see soem low lipid levels but ...guess what, that can happen without taking anything. Your cholesterol moves up and down pending on your bodys needs and amount of excercise...i had single digit god chol level a few years back just from wrestling and mucho cardio. Your liver.... is a very strong organ and 4 weeks worth will not impact it much at all, it will flush itself out once your done and taking in good foods and water.

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    any before and after pics and did everyone just gain weight or did they get cut too?

Thread Information