AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Capping True Ptrotein CEE?

This stuff is like crumbly. I just got it. I think i have to stir it up a bit and beat the shit outa it to soften it up. Weird.

Im also gonna putt it in some big ass zip lock baggies to stop the air from killing it.

Any suggenstions boys?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I just got mine from bulk nutrition and it came all lumpy. So here's what I did. You've seen all the movies where guys chop up cocaine on a flat surface with a razor or a credit card? That's all there is to it, just chop it up like you've got angel dust.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginkobulloba
    Yeah I just got mine from bulk nutrition and it came all lumpy. So here's what I did. You've seen all the movies where guys chop up cocaine on a flat surface with a razor or a credit card? That's all there is to it, just chop it up like you've got angel dust.
    Shit. i guess thats what i gotta do. Thanks bro. Do ya think itls get clumpy again if it sits too long?

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Well, there's no sense in chopping it up unless you are planning on capping it soon. So just chop up the stuff you are going to cap. I don't know if you're capping it or not. But yeah, it'll probably keep on clumping and then you'll have to chop it again.

Thread Information