Thread: EY stack

mitch911 is offline Member

EY stack

does anybody run a EY stack ...i have done my EC stack 3 times daily for the past 2 months with a week break somewhere in there....thinking of takin a 2 week break from the EC..i just got my Yohimbin HCL in the mail today...should i switch to an EY stack for 2 weeks then go to a ECY after the 2 weeks..or should i just do the ECY right now

ne1?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have done all of that shit. I love yohimbie. It brings the burn to a whole new level. You really feel it.
    I have done ECAY stacks with awesome results usually adding the Y after week four.
    I would resume with ECA, and ad yohimbe at week 3.

well waht im askin is should i give the ephedrine a break..some say cycle off every 2 weeks ive been going for 2 months..or should i just continue witht eh EC and throw in the Yohimbine now

yes take a break, 2 weeks, then start taking ECA for 2 weeks and then ECAY for the duration. During your break supplement with benadryle 25mg at night before bed, but stop when you resume your ECA stack. And i know you havent been on the aspirirn, but i would take 81 mg at each dose of EC. It makes it work better. Aspirin is cheap too.

its not that i dont want to pay for the aspirin ..from what i have read on here aspirin does little to nothing in the stack regarding fat loss and causes ulcers

alo5603 is offline Member
    so whats the benadryl for?

"its not that i dont want to pay for the aspirin ..from what i have read on here aspirin does little to nothing in the stack regarding fat loss and causes ulcers"

Aspirin at VERY high doses yes will cause ulcers. People that have gotten ulcers from aspirin are those who have taken 2, 325 milligrams 3 times a day or more for extended perioids of time. Thats over like 1500mg of aspirin a day. Thats alot of aspirin! The amount needed for lipolyses is just an 81mg tab 1-3 times per day. Most heart doctors have their patients on 81mg of aspirin a day everyday with no problem. And some have increased it to 325 a day with no problem. And thats for long term supplementation. You are only using aspirn for what? 6-12 weeks out of your life a year? at 81mg doses 1-3 times day? NOT enough to cause an ulcer bro. Relax.

Aspirn does 2 things for fat loss. First, it increases your bloodflow by thinning the blood. Having good bloodflow in adipose tissue(fat) is important for lipolyses to occur. And yes, as few will tell you, FAT, dose have a blood supply. This is why even pro football players are not allowed to get too fat becuase the extra fat is uselss and requires energy to maintain, and ball players need their wind.
    Bloodflow is also good because it will deliver more of the fat burning agents(ephedrine, caffein, clenbuteral) to the fat, making them more effective.
    The second thing with aspirin is that it has actually been shown to help release the fat molecule fom the fat cell. Reason enough for me right there!
    Having aspirin with Yohimbe is even BETTER cuz Yohimbe actually opens up blood vessels, and aspirin makes the blood thin and easier to circulate, making delivery of lipolytic agents(ephedrine, caffein, clenbuteral) to fat tissue, again more complete and effective.

And Benedryle. Certain antihistamines have been shown to up-regulate the receptor sites that fat burning agents(ephedrine, caffein, clenbuteral) stimulate. After a few weeks of stimulation, the recepters downgrade and the drugs become less effective. Benadryle will increase your sensitivity to them.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 09-03-2005 at 08:58 AM.

where can u get benadryle is it a drug that can be bought at a drugstore off the shelf?

yeah bro, go to the medicine section usually by the pharmacy and look for it. Its an OTC drug.

alright thanks ...il stop takin the stack for 2 weeks and pick up some benadryle

get the generic store brand if they have it. Its the same shit and its cheaper. Just make sure the active ingrediant is Diphenhydramine
    and take it at night. it makes you tired as ****. 2 pills, (50mg)max.
    You can take more but theres no point. Unless you were stung by a bee or are having some other massive allergic reaction.
    Last edited by AnabolicBoy1981; 09-05-2005 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    get the generic store brand if they have it. Its the same shit and its cheaper. Just make sure the active ingrediant is Diphenhydramine
    and take it at night. it makes you tired as ****. 2 pills, (50mg)max.
    You can take more but theres no point. Unless you were stung by a bee or are having some other massive allergic reaction.
    I agree

ok i have been looking for the benedryle ...cant find it ..is there some sort of generic drug name for it like on the shelves of drugstores?

D9S0M is offline Associate Member
    i just started a ecy stack on monday, should i run that for 2 weeks then do a eca stack for 2 weeks??

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    ok i have been looking for the benedryle ...cant find it ..is there some sort of generic drug name for it like on the shelves of drugstores?
    ITs there bro, try like walgreens or CVS..... they got it right by the pharmacy section

alo

ok i got some..i was looking more under the pills isle...this stuff is for alergies right ? and what should my dose be at nightime

Thread Information