Thread: Good Stuff??

bodybuild1469 is offline New Member

Good Stuff??

What does everyone think about Impact Nutrition? They have this "bodybuilding stack" and its expensive as hell! It consist of Equi-Bolan, Maxteron, DermaGAIN, and GenEdge. Let me know what you think.

Last edited by bodybuild1469; 09-15-2005 at 10:49 PM.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I would stay away from supplements trying to name themselves after the real deal, usually a recipe for money loss. Post the ingredients, or the chem structures.

copenhagen is offline Member
    Bogus!!!!!!!!!!!! Do Not Use

Well I got the idea of these from this site (Steroid .com) so I was j/w. Let me look up the ingredients then I will post it.

Well this is the best I could come up with for an ingredients:

Equibolan™ (1,4-androstadienedione) is a steroidal precursor of the potent anabolic steroid boldenone . Androstadienedione is very similar in structure to the popular supplement androstenedione, and when administered will convert to active form via the same widely distributed body enzyme (17beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase). Unlike other steroidal precursors however, Equi-bolan™ is highly active when taken orally. In fact, it is without question the most potent oral anabolic steroidal precursor ever to be developed!

The first DHT precursor:

Maxteron™ (5-alpha androstanediol) is the first dihydrotestosterone (DHT) prohormone to be developed. DHT is typically thought of as a side effect hormone, however this is more a product of misunderstanding than fact. In the human body DHT is much more active than testosterone , and is produced locally in tissues sensitive to androgen action such as the prostate, skin, scalp and certain areas of the central nervous system. It is for this reason that its presence is usually associated with side effects, however it activates the same cellular receptor that testosterone does. The applications for a DHT prohormone are actually quite numerous, as it represents the only truly non-aromatizable (will not convert to estrogen) prohormone available.

The non-aromatizing androgen is an important class of steroid to the athlete/bodybuilder (Masteron (2-methylDHT), Parabolan (trenbolone ), Proviron (1-methylDHT) and Halotestin (fluoxymesterone) are such compounds), as they are excellent for shifting the androgen/estrogen ratio and promoting increased fat loss, muscle hardness and vascularity. Similar to these mentioned items, DHT is a very potent androgenic steroid. The strong effect DHT has on the central nervous system also helps to greatly support the buildup of strength, and its high affinity for serum binding proteins allows it to competitively force more testosterone into a free state when taken with such a steroid or prohormone. DHT is also an efficient anti-aromatase (inhibitor of the estrogen synthesizing enzyme), and makes an excellent addition to any testosterone-based cycle. This item is currently only available from Impact Nutrition™.

I have only done one cycle of MAXTERON™, I would have to say it is already one of my favorite all-time products. It is a DHT precursor and super effective. Watch out! This product is going to be HUGE!!

DermaGAIN™ (19-nor 4-androstenediol) is the first of a whole new line of nutritional supplements from IMPACT Nutrition, Inc.™ DermaGAIN™ is the most effective prohormone supplement on the market using the revolutionary topical transport system.

GenEdge™ Human Growth Hormone (hGH), also called somatropin, is produced in the anterior of the pituitary gland deep inside the brain, where it is one of the most abundant hormones secreted. It influences the growth of cells, bones, muscles and organs throughout the body.

Production of hGH peaks at adolescence when accelerated growth occurs. If growing children have too little they remain as dwarfs, while if they have too much they become giants. Ample in our youth, production of hGH falls 80% from age 21 to 61. Daily growth hormone secretion diminishes with age to the extent that a 60 year old may secrete only 25% of the hGH secreted by a 20 year old.

Thread Information