AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

RedKat need to be cycled?

Directions say do either 4 days on, 1 day off, or 5 days on, 2 days off. Should i do that or just say f**k it and go straight through.. Also says to be taken on an empty stomach. Is 2 hours emty enough?

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I think generally empty stomach means 20 minutes prior to eating or 1 hour after eating, but I may be off a bit. As for cycling, really not sure.

A side question, does anyone know if this stuff even works?

chest6 is offline Banned
    This is the stuff that is similar or has tongkat in it correct?

yes, its tongkat

chest6 is offline Banned
    well i just got some pure tongkat and im gonna do 5 days on 2 off like it says..figured it cant be that bad

what brand is that Chest?

chest6 is offline Banned
    its scifit...its called eurycoma 1500 or something like that..i gotta go to the airport now ill get back to u on that one..but it is sci-fit

Im not clear on the ratio tho

zOaib is offline VET
    they say to cycle it the way they do because for some users tongkat can over stimulate u , which is not a good feeling .............. although i have never been over stimulated but i never took it all the time either . i use the LJ100 brand for tongkat 1:100 amazing stuff !

EdMan2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    they say to cycle it the way they do because for some users tongkat can over stimulate u , which is not a good feeling .............. although i have never been over stimulated but i never took it all the time either . i use the LJ100 brand for tongkat 1:100 amazing stuff !
    How much do you take per day?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by zOaib
    Do you feel it is stronger than tribulus for raising natural test levels?
    Last edited by striker93; 09-09-2005 at 10:09 PM.

zOaib is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    Do you feel in is stronger than tribulus for raising natural test levels?
    tongkat by itself is not much noticeable , although u will feel the strength when u workout ( i take 2 caps of the LJ100 200MG each) tongkat increases test levels by increasing the free testosterone (bound by other hormones) in the body where as tribulus increases test levels directly by supporting production of lutienizing (sp?) hormone LH .... so if used in conjuction with trib ( the same idea biotests new ALPHAMALE uses ) u ahve a balance of your test levels in the body and less of it getting bound by other hormones specially the ones that would convert it to estrogen .

i use 1-2 grams every other day of trib and 400 mg of tongkat , keeps my test levels pretty smooth and my libido has been awesome aswell , also because i have been using ti for over 3 yrs , and it also increases recovery time from an intense sexual encounter.

I found a site that sells REDKAT for 20 bucks! Thats way better than 60 at GNC. Or 30 at any other online retailer.

As far as overstimulation goes, why is that bad? I want to be overstimulated. Testosterone is my friend. Is it that tongat will not work if i dont cycle it, is that another reason? Cuz if it ist cuz of that im gonna run it straight through and jack my test through the roof! Im speculating that it doesnt need to be cycled, but since it is mostly produced as a "Make stimulent" or "male enhancer" i guess they figured 45 year olds who were taking it would get too horny since they just need it for sex like vigara. But i dont care about that. I m taking it to build muscle, so i figure ill just take it every day.

http://www.4-biotest-products.com/aa...OVMTC=standard

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    You should really cycle it. You're artificially stimulating test production and your body will lose some of it's ability to send the signals itself if you stay on it for too long.

Thread Information