Thread: Clen and T3

mitch911 is offline Member

Clen and T3

thinking of getting some clen and t3 from AR....im not on roids so would the t3 just eat away all my muscle as i have been reading some say it is very catabolic, but then others say if the protein intake is up ul be fine, any comments on this guys

milwood is offline Junior Member
    don't use T3 unless you are on something anabolic . Too catabolic by itself, IMO.

alo5603 is offline Member
    yep, without anabolics, its a high risk IMO not worth takin....

alo

taylor26 is offline Member
    Yeah definitely not a good move to make. the anabolic effect of steroids counter balances the catabolic effect of t3 thus while on cycle your body has a better chance of staying out of a catabolic stage while cycling on t3

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I've know a few people who run low doses and eat plenty of protein and do not have any muscle loss.

taylor26 is offline Member
    Oh yeah I'm sure if you take safety precautions you'll end up just fine. Its just if you are willing to take that chance. Some people like your friend can keep up with it and not have problems with muscle loss but then there are those who we hear about that have lost their muscles.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Oh yeah I agree, however I think it can be used if not on AAS. But thats under a few conditions. You've done your research, your diet is flawless, your getting enough protein and finally you stick to a low dose!

i think il see how the clen works for me when i get it and not throw away the little muscle i have for a quick way out of cutting

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Cytomel is "catabolic" in the true sense of the word as it is an excellent optimizing agent. It will use whatever your provide as well as burn fat. Thus, if you have limited raw materials (low cal diet) for it to process, then it will mobilize stored fat (desirable) and also consume some muscle. Thus, it is recommended to A) run an aas or, B)increase protein consumption to 2mgs per pound of body weight or more. This will prevent the use of muscle and optimize protein absorption (the muscle sparing/building machine). Additionally, it works synergistically with Clen to attain even better results. But as stated above they're not the wonder drugs of gym folklore, as you've no doubt heard. If your diet isn't tight, you won't notice any cosmetic improvement from them or any other supplement, unless you're deficient (EFA's are a great example of this).
    Again, if you're protein is high you'll be fine, ramp up and monitor your progress.

M.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    If your using the T-3 ni conjunction with the clen , you might not have to worry about it as much as you think. Clenbuterol went under study at The University of Florida, and they have found not only does it help treat lung problems, but it also fights against muscle atrophy (muscle break down), hence promoting muscle hypertrophy through preventing muscle atrophy. So when using in a cycle with t-3 it may prevent t-3's side effect of muscle breakdown to a degree.

edited my post shouldnt have said "completely"
    Last edited by theshiz777; 09-25-2005 at 10:23 PM.

[QUOTE=magic32]Cytomel is "catabolic" in the true sense of the word as it is an excellent optimizing agent. It will use whatever your provide as well as burn fat. Thus, if you have limited raw materials (low cal diet) for it to process, then it will mobilize stored fat (desirable) and also consume some muscle. Thus, it is recommended to A) run an aas or, B)increase protein consumption to 2mgs per pound of body weight or more. This will prevent the use of muscle and optimize protein absorption (the muscle sparing/building machine). Additionally, it works synergistically with Clen to attain even better results. But as stated above they're not the wonder drugs of gym folklore, as you've no doubt heard. If your diet isn't tight, you won't notice any cosmetic improvement from them or any other supplement, unless you're deficient (EFA's are a great example of this).
    Again, if you're protein is high you'll be fine, ramp up and monitor your progress
    maybe il give it a shot in another cutting cycle or if i run out of clen before i reach my goal...if some1 had a typical diet so not clean but not like cheat day style would this stuff keep fat off seeing how it would be burning the food for fuel. how much more does this stuff actually increase your metabolism..some ppl think that being born with a shitty ass slow metabolism and then supplementing with this will increase their metabolism to someone who has a moderate one and does not put on fat quite as easly

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i would just run a clen /eca cycle first. if your diet is tight it can work wonders. i did a clen/eca + t3 cycle recently with t3 at only 25mcg and i got A LOT smaller. Which, for me, wasnt such a bad thing...but for you it may not be desireable. I lost some fat too cuz my BF % went down a little. but i know i lost more muscle than fat because my weight shot down too.

Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    If your using the T-3 ni conjunction with the clen, you might not have to worry about it as much as you think. Clenbuterol went under study at The University of Florida, and they have found not only does it help treat lung problems, but it also fights against muscle atrophy (muscle break down), hence promoting muscle hypertrophy through preventing muscle atrophy. So when using in a cycle with t-3 it may prevent t-3's side effect of muscle breakdown vompletely, or to a degree.
    The study results are accurate, Clen does possess that property and also provides slight anabolic (muscle building) output at the 6-week point.

However, it is not enough to negate the stength of Cytomel .

M.

[QUOTE=mitch911]
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Cytomel is "catabolic" in the true sense of the word as it is an excellent optimizing agent. It will use whatever your provide as well as burn fat. Thus, if you have limited raw materials (low cal diet) for it to process, then it will mobilize stored fat (desirable) and also consume some muscle. Thus, it is recommended to A) run an aas or, B)increase protein consumption to 2mgs per pound of body weight or more. This will prevent the use of muscle and optimize protein absorption (the muscle sparing/building machine). Additionally, it works synergistically with Clen to attain even better results. But as stated above they're not the wonder drugs of gym folklore, as you've no doubt heard. If your diet isn't tight, you won't notice any cosmetic improvement from them or any other supplement, unless you're deficient (EFA's are a great example of this).
    Again, if you're protein is high you'll be fine, ramp up and monitor your progress
    maybe il give it a shot in another cutting cycle or if i run out of clen before i reach my goal...if some1 had a typical diet so not clean but not like cheat day style would this stuff keep fat off seeing how it would be burning the food for fuel. how much more does this stuff actually increase your metabolism..some ppl think that being born with a shitty ass slow metabolism and then supplementing with this will increase their metabolism to someone who has a moderate one and does not put on fat quite as easly
    To be honest, not much at all. Gym legend has elevated Clen and Cyt to mammoth proportion. Actually, they're just minor players who add to your overall portfolio. Think of them in the same way you would cardio, EFA's, vasodialors, etc. They all contribute to your overall form in a minmal but synergistic way.

M.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    The study results are accurate, Clen does possess that property and also provides slight anabolic (muscle building) output at the 6-week point.

However, it is not enough to negate the stength of Cytomel .

M.
    Cool thats good info.

You could read more from (J Appl Physiol, 99: 71-80, 2005) This is great reading material strait from the scientist at the University of Florida on new studies of effects of Clen.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i would just run a clen/eca cycle first. if your diet is tight it can work wonders. i did a clen/eca + t3 cycle recently with t3 at only 25mcg and i got A LOT smaller. Which, for me, wasnt such a bad thing...but for you it may not be desireable. I lost some fat too cuz my BF % went down a little. but i know i lost more muscle than fat because my weight shot down too.
    Not familiar with it's effects on the female body, other than minor reading. But men need to ramp up to at least 80mcgs for any benefit. Most go to 120mcgs and hold, some go up to 200-220mcgs ED.

Remember to split your doses of Clen and T3 into a minimum of two doses, and not to consume them too late. Most people administer last dose bet. 2-3pm, to prevent insomnia.

M.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    clen has only shown to be somewhat anti-catabolic in humans, not anabolic . Horses and rats anabolic, but it doesnt pan out as well in humans. Clen will not offset muscle loss from t3, dont kid yourself. Hig protein will not either.

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i agree. t3 sux if done alone.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    clen has only shown to be somewhat anti-catabolic in humans, not anabolic.
    That's inaccurate, according to both recent research and AR/Hooker documentation. Here are excerpts from the Clen Profile:
    1. "..which would be very good for us, since the anabolic effects would also
    be applicable in humans, despite the fact that animals often respond
    more dramatically to beta-agonist/antagonists..."

2. …But it has even been speculated that the growth-promoting effect of
    clenbuterol may be specific to muscle... It is of note that both muscle
    composition and fiber size has been shown to increase with
    administration of clen (14).

As evidenced above Clen is anabolic and the affects are realized after the six consecutive weeks of administration.

M.

Thread Information