Thread: Atw Cee

mitch911 is offline Member

Atw Cee

going to be trying out some more flavours from ATW when i order soon..great tasting and i drink them alot ...i have vanilla chocolate and strawberry and all make awesome shakes with just ice and water...i want all the flavours so i can change it up every day with a new mix or new liquid candy in the case of my pwo...anyways i see they have some CEE...ive only used higher power mono.. how does ATW CEE compare out there..also seeing as there is no bloating recorded is this alright to use with my cutting diet right now and how many grams a day at what time

any1?

bump?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I just ordered it so I could not tell you about the CEE. Their Pineapple flavor whey is the shit though! I ordered 2 lbs to try it out and I am going to order another 10lbs this week.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I just ordered it so I could not tell you about the CEE. Their Pineapple flavor whey is the shit though! I ordered 2 lbs to try it out and I am going to order another 10lbs this week.
    sick yea next week im gettin orange chocolate orange choc mint pineapple banana so il have them all lol

Thread Information