Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    i tried the lipoderm and had great results. granted, my BF want all that high to begin with...i just had some extra around my lower abs. of course it could have been a number of things, cardio in the morning, diet, and workout. i tweaked diet and workout constantly. but i do think it at least helped with my bloating problem. i ordered a bottle of ab solve also and im gonna try that next. good luck chest! and have patience!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You can mix the clen in with the Lipoderm yes, however if the Clen is in liquid you might have the have one of the avant guys chime in.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You can mix the clen in with the Lipoderm yes, however if the Clen is in liquid you might have the have one of the avant guys chime in.
    wtf? im sorry bro. not quite understanding what u r talking about.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yea, its liquid. Wonder is sputnik is around here somewhere. So I guess I'll keep going with the ab-solved, or do you think I should wait til my bf gets down lower. I reallllly have worked hard and my bf isn't really doing much, even though I have lost another 3 lbs this week so far. I'll Get some lipoderm sometime in the next few weeks..

sputnik is offline Banned
    I'm here, I'm here!

Chest, it is true that SOME have responded well to Ab-Solved, but not to Lipo, and vice versa. Ab-Solved is most useful when cutting, YES, but more useful for people with a higher BF%. Example, I began using Ab-Solved when I was 15% BF. And until I'm not to at least 10% I won't botherr with Lipo and will keep with Ab-Solved.

Chest, apply 2x per day, both times after having showered or having cleaned the area of application.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    try for approx 12 hours between applications, but that is just optimal. it will still work well at different application times.

AND, Ab-Solved is also useful in limiting fat accumulaiton during a bulk. How do I know this? It's exactly what I did when I went to Spain this year and ate like a PIG. Together with it I used SesaThin and I think some C-Amphibolic, and I got back to Sydney and my waistline had hardly moved. However, I did add some extra 7 OXO to the Ab-Solved mix

chest6 is offline Banned
    K thats what Ive been doing. Says I'll run out in 30 days..not bad. Im going to do cardio in the AM tmr and sprint-walk mid afternoon..see how that works

chest6 is offline Banned
    I just ran 6 100m's straightaways and walked the curves for approx. 20 mins. I have the worst headache right now cuz I was sort of carb depleted. I took in 27g after cardio at 2pm...Im about to eat 2 chicken breasts and 1/2 cup brown rice..seems about right

great going bro

how often wil u be sprinting? Just that if u sprint more than 1x per week, make sure its not always 6 full out sprints..try change it up

chest6 is offline Banned
    What u think I should change it to? I was thinking about 2wice a week. Im going again tomorrow and I was thinking the same thing. Next week 7, week after that, 8. What are the drawbacks to all out sprints??

not trying to be an ass here...but chest, i think you are expecting too much too soon. and if you keep taking everyone's different advice and changing things every day, you aren't going to figure out what works for your body. results take time. i think you should pick a diet and routine and stick with it for at least 2 months. the slower you loose the weight, the easier it will be to keep it off.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    not trying to be an ass here...but chest, i think you are expecting too much too soon. and if you keep taking everyone's different advice and changing things every day, you aren't going to figure out what works for your body. results take time. i think you should pick a diet and routine and stick with it for at least 2 months. the slower you loose the weight, the easier it will be to keep it off.
    no its cool...I'll take advice anyway I can get it..I can handle a lot worse than that . My diet hasn't changed much at all in 6 weeks or so..minor tweaks to decrease fats. Only thing Im going to start experimenting with is sprint work in the PM after my AM cardio session. Seems a lil catabolic to me..but we'll see. Oh and I consume carbs post sprint work

Yep I reckon 1 low intensity day and 1 days with a number of 100% effort sprints. However, I'm not sure how much other cardio ur doing and how that will effect both ur weight training and maintaining muscle whilst cutting. I do agree with xtunausty that u should give one things a go at a time.

I would just try the sprinting first and see how that goes, without the added cardio. But its up to u.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    I'm a little confused

Sputnik, if you don't mind, could you please re-state the difference between Ab-Solved and Lipo Ultra, what situations it works best in (BF%, cutting/bulking, specific areas, etc.??)

Thanks

Sir Savage is offline New Member
    Ab-Solved is best for VAT (visceral adipose tissue). The kind that makes your stomach protrude outward. It's also useful, as sput pointed out, for higher bodyfat percentages.

The Lipoderms are best for SAT (subcutaneous adipose tissue). The kind that is right underneath your skin and you can pinch. It's useful mainly for that last bit of fat on your stomach, glutes, or thighs that refuses to go away.

Thanks Sav

chest6 is offline Banned
    dammit that ab solved is hard to get off your hands...i tasted some of it today cuz it wouldnt come off..im sure I'll start seeing results around week 2 or 3

very hard to get off...basically, wash ur hands and then dry hard with the towel. Oh and and it tastes great doesn't it , smells good though

chest6 is offline Banned
    tastes damn disgusting i have to scrub that shit off.

well Chest, how's it all been going?

Juicy Sauce is offline Member
    hmm... wheres chest? can u post some pics so we can see ur progress? thanks

chest6 is offline Banned
    Sorry guys. Been busy with finals. The Ab-solved is starting to really sting my skin where i put it on. Seems like I get a rash there and it really really dries out the skin where I put it on. Maybe that means it is working? It has helped a little bit so far, its very slowly but surely going away. I think I have about 15 days left of it. I am down to 234 but I still dont look all that great. My top 4 abs are visible, but I still have fat on the bottom and the sides.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    try some moisturizer during the day, away from applications. If it is getting worse, maybe jump back to once a day application for a bit.

Yeah Chest, that happens sometimes. First time I used Ab-Solved I didn’t get the dry skin thing. Last time I tried it I did. However, it would all just wash off with a shower. And yes it does leave a bit of a sting. Well, let us know at the end of it all, however it already seems to be working some.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yup, definitely working some. Sometimes during the day that area will almost tingle..thats the only way I can describe it. Sometimes it actually hurts like if I sit down or something..but not too bad.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Yohimburn ES is another option when it comes to stubborn fat on lower abs and love handles.

FromFleshtoSteel is offline Associate Member
    i've been using the LipoDerm Ultra for the last 2 weeks and I've been noticing some pretty decent results. Nothing mind-blowing...but its definitely working!

has anyone noticed that this absolve sh*t looks like jizz?

i havent been using it that long but i notice that i had better results with the lipoderm. also, absolved seems to be harder to rub in.

Sir Savage is offline New Member
    Oh, why thank you. That is exactly the marketing slogan we want to use for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage
    Oh, why thank you. That is exactly the marketing slogan we want to use for it...

Anytime...I'm here for you!

chest6 is offline Banned

i havent been using it that long but i notice that i had better results with the lipoderm. also, absolved seems to be harder to rub in.
    haha yep..and itll dry your skin out pretty bad and make it red where u rub it in

xtinaunasty, unny, I never thought of it looking like jizz . Well as long as u like

As to Lipoderm working better for you, I take it ur of a lower BF %?.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik
    xtinaunasty, unny, I never thought of it looking like jizz . Well as long as u like

As to Lipoderm working better for you, I take it ur of a lower BF %?.
    not really. i guess for a girl i do. hovering around 15% right now...but that is post-cancun. i really let myself loose in mexico i was 13% about two months ago...trying to get back there.

chest6 is offline Banned
    damn sputnik..what does this stuff actually do? I just put it on and 2 spots I put it on it burned/stung so bad I dropped to the floor..damn that was the most painful thing ever. I guess it "burns" the fat off

It really does a number on my skin there, its always red and after I put it on the skin turned bright red.

Man u seriously had me laughing my head off. Im still giggling. Dropped to the floor? Ur one big boy Chest, Im surprised. I've always it noticed sting a little bit, but that's only when I've added an extra 3-4g of 7 OXO!

I suggest when u get to a lower BF% u don't try Lipo Ultra with added capsicain, or u will burn a whole through urself!

chest6 is offline Banned
    haha I know thats how much it hurt! This was more than a little sting I wouldn't be surprised if I was under 12% now. Prolly somewhere around there..but now im off to cardio

squatster is offline Associate Member
    bro I have back fat still at 4% fat it is the last thing to go on me before the shows. When I get under 4% it goes away, but hten I have a little loose skin on the mid section. That is what I get for being a donut lover off season

back fat at 4%?? u gotta be kidding me! can someone say...distorted body image? j/k

chest6 is offline Banned
    yepp..damn. I must say..ab-solved has worked great besides putting me in excrutiating pain..too bad sputnik and xtina cant see me fall over each time i put it on

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information