Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    wow, maybe you have an allergy or something...? it only stings a tiny bit every once in a while for me.

sputnik is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    yepp..damn. I must say..ab-solved has worked great besides putting me in excrutiating pain..too bad sputnik and xtina cant see me fall over each time i put it on
    As funny as it sounds let me find out whether anyone has had such a reaction to Ab-Solved and I’ll get back to you….I’ve never heard of such a reaction…but yeah, lay off it for a day or so when it has such an impact.

Other than that, I’m glad to see my call for you to use Ab-Solved has been working.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have little scrapes, I think it is reacting with that. I think the scrapes are from it actually. My skin gets pretty bad rashes that last all day. I am allergic to pretty much everything, maybe thats it.

hmmmmmm, me suspects the same.

ps what sort of scrapes and how did u get them?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Very small ones around the belly button. I actually dont have any on my left side, which is where it is the most painful. I actually put some on and it didn't sting too bad at all. I have actually noticed right when I get out of the shower that it doesn't sting too bad. Last night is when it hurt so bad, when I didn't take a shower right before. I wasn't necessarily sweating and just finished working out or anything, just out doin stuff that night before I came back. The skin pretty much is chafing where I put it on, I haven't used any moisturizer yet, I plan to though.

Juicy Sauce is offline Member

Exclamation

hey chest. u r allergic to it and must stop using it. i know its good. i got it 2 weeks ago and only been putting it on my right luv handle. now there is a noticeable difference between the 2 sides. i just wanted to make sure that it works. but i dont get any pain from it. none at all, no red marks either bro. so im afraid u need to stop using it and send me what u have left. heh.
    no seriously tho stop

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    at least throw some vaseline on there or something. If it is that bothersome, regardless of wether you continue to use it, throw something on there. Lotion, vaseline, KY Jelly...something.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Juicy Sauce
    hey chest. u r allergic to it and must stop using it. i know its good. i got it 2 weeks ago and only been putting it on my right luv handle. now there is a noticeable difference between the 2 sides. i just wanted to make sure that it works. but i dont get any pain from it. none at all, no red marks either bro. so im afraid u need to stop using it and send me what u have left. heh.
    no seriously tho stop
    I think I just may man up. I honestly am beginning to think I am very allergic to it. It itches CONSTANTLY. Chafs the skin, makes it bright red all day, and makes it itch 24/7. Im really reluctant to stop honestly, cuz it works so well

I'll have to start putting lotion on..

Bud I don't know...firstly, give it a break and put the lotion on..then maybe try it again...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information