Safety31 is offline Banned

diet pill question

this question is in regards to my girlfriend..shes like 5'1 115-120 pounds and demands she needs to lose alittle weight..she does work out but not consistently and her diet isnt great..i cant talk her out of this but she wants to take diet pills..anyone have any suggestions on what kind she should take..shes 18 by the way...

chest6 is offline Banned
    diet pills seem an easy way out for most people. Diet and cardio will work..has she not tried that. I don't really believe it diet pills

trust me i keep telling her that..she wont rest until she trys diet pills..doesnt help her roomate is starting to take them also..so now shes bought in on trying them too..no matter what i say

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    trust me i keep telling her that..she wont rest until she trys diet pills..doesnt help her roomate is starting to take them also..so now shes bought in on trying them too..no matter what i say
    Thats what my sister did. Wellll I guess she will learn. She may lose weight then gain it back as a rebound. Just be like "I told ya so" afterwards

i will..u know of any good ones??

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Green tea extract.

someone said eca....anybody have any pros/ cons about it.being its gonna be for my girlfriend who is 18?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Eca is a good stack, but you need to asses her tolerance of stimulants.

well how would i do that for her?

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    She shouldn't be using stimulants if she isn't working out regularly or have a diet in order. Try to get her to develop better dietary habits, and a better workout regimen. She'll have better, and more permanent results, rather than relying on eca. I learned this the hard way unforntunetly.
    Last edited by bulldawg_28; 09-19-2005 at 10:10 PM.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety31
    this question is in regards to my girlfriend..shes like 5'1 115-120 pounds and demands she needs to lose alittle weight..she does work out but not consistently and her diet isnt great..i cant talk her out of this but she wants to take diet pills..anyone have any suggestions on what kind she should take..shes 18 by the way...
    Diet pills impact certain problems by simply curbing appetite, but they are still drugs, which potentially causes other problems. You can get the same results, with no sides from an all natural fruit extract.

Garcinia Cambogia
    Take 500mgs (1 cap) with 8oz of water, 30 minutes before mealtime and you'll have to remind yourself (literally) to eat.

Do some research and then purchase it at your local GNC, for a about $7.99 a bottle.

M.

Thread Information