Powerlift1 is offline New Member

Should I run....

Nolva with Superdrol, or just use clomid as my pct. Don't want to spend the money if i don't have too.

Thanks
    Nick

1-2wk 20mg
    3-4wk 30mg

Powerlift1 is offline New Member
    Bumppp

-DedicateD- is offline Member
    I was thinking of running Rebound XT with my SD cycle...i was debating on getting a bottle of 6oxo on the side as well....there has been so m any different threads concerning whether or not SD aromatizes and has the possibility of causing gyno??? can anyone end my confusion and give me a definite answer? thanks for your help

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    SD does NOT aromatase and does not directly cause gyno from the chemical.

However during PCT when test levels are low and estro is high one has the possibility to get gyno(if they are sensative to estro sides)

Do NOT take rebound xt or 6oxo(dont take 6oxo period it sucks compared to rebound) On cycle at all SD is horrible on cholesterol levels!!!

AIs such as rebound can also be bad on them since it doesnt aromatase you shouldnt need to risk it on cycle.

If you want to be completley safe about avoiding gyno on cycle take 20mgs of nolva ed and during PCT as it will take care of any possible sides dealing with gyno.

It also is VERY effective at improving cholesterol levels!!! So I highly reccomend taking it as it will keep gyno away AND at the same time help with your cholesterol which guaranteed will be messed up post cycle.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    SD does NOT aromatase and does not directly cause gyno from the chemical.

However during PCT when test levels are low and estro is high one has the possibility to get gyno(if they are sensative to estro sides)

Do NOT take rebound xt or 6oxo(dont take 6oxo period it sucks compared to rebound) On cycle at all SD is horrible on cholesterol levels!!!

AIs such as rebound can also be bad on them since it doesnt aromatase you shouldnt need to risk it on cycle.

If you want to be completley safe about avoiding gyno on cycle take 20mgs of nolva ed and during PCT as it will take care of any possible sides dealing with gyno.

It also is VERY effective at improving cholesterol levels!!! So I highly reccomend taking it as it will keep gyno away AND at the same time help with your cholesterol which guaranteed will be messed up post cycle.
    How suppressive is Superdrol? Is clomid necessary?

Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    How suppressive is Superdrol? Is clomid necessary?

ALL exogenous hormones require PCT period

there is not one that you can take and not need some form of AI/SERM

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy

man i wish i would have read this tread earlier. I just placed an order for 6oxo and rebound xt. From all my research....i found out that 6oxo its that bad at all....is there a particular reason you think it sucks??
    well now i have Tamoxifen Citrate (nolva) rebound and 6oxo.....obivously now i'm planning to start my pct with Nolva and rebound.....hopefully i wont need the 6oxo.

rebound is about 3 times sronger than 6oxo

Thread Information