scm007 is offline Associate Member

Tongkat and Tribulus

Hey I'm looking to boost by testosterone without having to worry about PCT or cholesterol or my liver or anything like that. Would using Tongkat and Tribulus do the trick? I want to stay healthy, but my baseline testosterone levels are low-average, so.... There aren't any side effects from using these right? Just not as great of results as say SD or something.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    The only potential thing is to use an AI with a product called activate by designer suppliments.

the AI will cause an increase in test and the activate will free up more of that test for you to use

an AI? What's that?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    aromatase inhibitor, it prevents the aromatisation of testosterone into estrogen.

Is that the same thing as an Anti-Estrogen? Like Nolva or something. Would you recommend I take

A.) an AI + Activate (give me a good AI please)
    or
    B.) Tongkat and Tribulus?

Also, how much should I take, and should I cycle or all the time?

TADOLFI is offline Member
    The AI most used is Arimidex - but quite a few people complain of joint pain.

Now some people are saying there is something to Tribulus, especially if it is stacked with DHEA.

What Is DHEA?
    Dehydroepiandrosterone, or DHEA, is a steroid hormone, a chemical cousin of testosterone and estrogen. It is made from cholesterol by the adrenal glands, which sit atop each kidney. For the first few years of life, the adrenals make very little DHEA. Around age six or seven, they begin churning it out. Production peaks in the mid-20s, when DHEA is the most abundant hormone in circulation. From one's early '30s on, there's a steady decline in DHEA production, so the average 75-year-old has only 20% of the DHEA in circulation that he or she had 50 years earlier. At all ages, men tend to have higher DHEA levels than women.

Dosage is 750 - 1250 mg Tribulus with 25 mg DHEA
    (BTW - you need to have good cholesterol and blood pressure or the DHEA is not good to use)I've not researched this enough or tried it, but if you care to read a little - this might work for you.
    Good Luck.

I am in superb health, with excellent blood pressure and cholesterol. So... no Tongkat/Tribulus combo? Just Tribulus/DHEA? Bryan was saying Activate/Armidex or whatever.

So what do you guys think as far as safety and effectiveness?

Tribulus/Tongkat
    Tribulus/CHEA
    Activate/Armidex?

or what about ZMA?
    Last edited by scm007; 09-21-2005 at 07:50 PM.

BTW, thanks for the excellent responses.

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    I'm curious as to what would happen with a tongkat/tribulus/AI/activate combo. My guess is that you'd really raise your testosterone production.

I'm not sure if your joking around or something, but that seems like an awful lot of supplements. Probably mess something up with that much of a raise in testosterone ?

No, I'm serious dude. I don't see why it would be a problem. The only thing would be if one of these herbs didn't mix so well with another. I seriously doubt a combo like this would raise testosterone levels anywhere near what the guys who use gear achieve. I figure at most it would be like a VERY mild steroid cycle. None of these supplements are supposed to supress natural production, either. In fact, they are supposed to increase your own natural production. If DS ever ships my damn activate order, I'm going to give this a try, unless someone comes up with a good reason why it would be a bad idea.

sounds like a good idea but you will be suprised at how much an AI can raise your natty test levels.

I suppose you'de just have to decrease the dosage in the last couple of weeks or so, huh?

yes that would help your body recover and keep the chance of estrogen related sides to a min due to the potential rebound effect for estro being suppreseed so long

Cheapest I can find AI is like $3 a pill, would it work without an AI? And would you want to cycle something like this that raises your test levels? You wouldn't need PCT or antying, but maybe come off slowly? How long would you be on, and then how long would you ease off?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by scm007
    Cheapest I can find AI is like $3 a pill, would it work without an AI? And would you want to cycle something like this that raises your test levels? You wouldn't need PCT or antying, but maybe come off slowly? How long would you be on, and then how long would you ease off?
    Did you try AR's liquid research chemicals for your AI? It's the banner in the upper righthand corner.

Ahh, thanks bud. So $50 for 30ml, how much do you usually take, like 1ml every 2 days or something? Also, is any of this shit real bad on your liver? I already take joint protection for a knee problem from football, but other then that, it shouldn't mess with anything right? I mean I still want to be able to run my half marathons (I don't do them very often).

Are there any other AI's besides Arimidex ? Isn't Rebound XT one?
    Last edited by scm007; 09-22-2005 at 06:29 PM.

Yes, there are otc AI's such as Novadex XT, 6-OXO, and a few others.

Are they anywhere near as effective as arimidex ?

turanabol is offline New Member
    Great PCT stack. SciFits tribesterone 1500 and eurycoma 1500 work wonders!!

Not looking for PCT yet though, just looking for a safe stack that can boost my natty test levels for extended periods of time without regresses at end of cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by scm007
    Are they anywhere near as effective as arimidex?

Yes but adex is a little better

Thread Information