Thread: Clen question

gocards1 is offline New Member

Clen question

I am currently 6'1" 240ish and about to start running/jogging on a daily basis. I would like to get down to 190-200 lbs. I am thinking of adding Clen to that routine. Would clen by itself give me the boost to start shedding some weight. My diet isnt the best but not too bad either. I dont eat fast food too much but I dont eat tuna/fish straight from the can either. Let me know on the clen guys.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    To be quite honest Clen ain't shit without diet. Try perfecting a diet and you might not ever need Clen. Clen plus a so so diet equals raised BP and a waste of money.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    To be quite honest Clen ain't shit without diet. Try perfecting a diet and you might not ever need Clen. Clen plus a so so diet equals raised BP and a waste of money.
    I concur, that's about as honest as it gets.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Supplements are there to benefit us ONLY if we do everything else to help them work. Clen on a so so diet wont do much as Giant said. People sometimes think that by popping a pill it will automatically make us look 10X better overnight.
    I'd say clean up the diet before starting the Clen. Once you feel like your diet is where it should be then incorporate the Clen to maximize results.

Even post your current diet if you want some help with it. We'd love to see it.

Thread Information