Thread: muscle hardner

BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member

muscle hardner

i am just looking for a supplement that will harden my muscles up really good anybody try anything good??

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Isn't anavar a supplement?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Var, Tbol, Primo & Winny are all hardners/cutters. And they are all Class/category III steroids .

Supplements that achieve this purpose to a lesser degree than the aforementioned would include proper combinations of the following Udo's Oil, L-Carn, Vanadyl or any vasodialtor, ECA, Clen , Cyt, diet and cardio. Note this is not an exhaustive list, but rather come readily to mind.

M.

bitchtits is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    i am just looking for a supplement that will harden my muscles up really good anybody try anything good??
    i guess the best muscle hardner would be ALRI max lmg; heard good things about it. If you are looking for a steriod than anavar all the way son, did that for 8 weeks and I was like a brick.
    -ec

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    If your body fat is low take Masteron . It will improve hardness and sharpness of the muscles. If your not already in good shape dont bother with it cause it will make you look smooth and flat.

Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    If your body fat is low take Masteron. It will improve hardness and sharpness of the muscles. If your not already in good shape dont bother with it cause it will make you look smooth and flat.
    Read the sides first.

M.

The main problem are acne and a possible accelerated hair loss.

Is that what you mean Magic?

Excerpts from the profile:

MASTectomy, gynocoMASTia, MASTeron …get it? It is a derivative of DHT, which means that it can have certain undesirable sides as well (acne, hairloss, prostate enlargement, etc… you may want to consider using Finasteride with this drug). Additionally, it is a stronger androgen than it appears on paper, and and this could cause increased aggression. However, most people find that reputation to be mostly undeserved at least in the case of Masteron.
    -Hooker
    M.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Excerpts from the profile:

MASTectomy, gynocoMASTia, MASTeron …get it? It is a derivative of DHT, which means that it can have certain undesirable sides as well (acne, hairloss, prostate enlargement, etc… you may want to consider using Finasteride with this drug). Additionally, it is a stronger androgen than it appears on paper, and and this could cause increased aggression. However, most people find that reputation to be mostly undeserved at least in the case of Masteron.
    -Hooker
    M.
    Drostanolone propionate (masteron) is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosterone, this causes the Masteron not to aromatize in any dosage therefore, it cannot be converted into estrogens. Masteron is not hepatoxic so liver damage is quite unlikely also. High blood pressure and gynecomastia are not a problem since neither water or salt retention occurs and the estrogen levels remain very low. So please tell me how gyno could be a problem. If you are pro you know the value of this drug, so to say the reputation of this drug is not deserved, it is probably because people that arent in shape already take this and think they will become hard and ripped, when in fact it is for people that are already low in bodyfat and are in shape already and are looking for that extra kick to become very hard and ripped. If not in shape you will become smooth looking as stated above. The reason for the hair loss is the fact thats dihydrotestosterone is highly affinitive to the skin's androgen receptors, in particular, to those on the scalp.

I know that people often say to take Finisteride with Masteron or any DHT derivative. But doesnt that defeat the purpose??? On one end you're taking an oral that is blocking DHT. Then on the other end you're injecting a DHT derivative. Seems to be a lot of irony in this.
    I'd love to know b/c I'm on propecia now and would love to take Masteron but dont want to lose any hair. Primo has always treated me well but I would love to try something new.

Quote Originally Posted by theshiz777
    Drostanolone propionate (masteron) is a synthetic derivative of dihydrotestosterone, this causes the Masteron not to aromatize in any dosage therefore, it cannot be converted into estrogens. Masteron is not hepatoxic so liver damage is quite unlikely also. High blood pressure and gynecomastia are not a problem since neither water or salt retention occurs and the estrogen levels remain very low. So please tell me how gyno could be a problem. If you are pro you know the value of this drug, so to say the reputation of this drug is not deserved, it is probably because people that arent in shape already take this and think they will become hard and ripped, when in fact it is for people that are already low in bodyfat and are in shape already and are looking for that extra kick to become very hard and ripped. If not in shape you will become smooth looking as stated above. The reason for the hair loss is the fact thats dihydrotestosterone is highly affinitive to the skin's androgen receptors, in particular, to those on the scalp.
    Nice narrative, but I don't see where you argue anything I said, except maybe the gyno allusion, which wasn't listed as a side effect. The only sides I noted were:
    certain undesirable sides as well (acne, hairloss, prostate enlargement, etc…
    Again, that was an excerpt from the Masteron Profile. If you have any questions regarding it, check it out at:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=164394

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I know that people often say to take Finisteride with Masteron or any DHT derivative. But doesnt that defeat the purpose??? On one end you're taking an oral that is blocking DHT. Then on the other end you're injecting a DHT derivative. Seems to be a lot of irony in this.
    I'd love to know b/c I'm on propecia now and would love to take Masteron but dont want to lose any hair. Primo has always treated me well but I would love to try something new.
    Bump

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Magic is right on, it will def not cause gyno, it can't. But its highly androgenic so you are going to get those sides for sure. Acne, Prostate enlargement, hair loss etc....Can get ugly if you don't tolerate androgenic compounds well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    Bump

Take a look at:

Minoxidil 5%/Azelaic Acid 5% Solution

and

Spironolactone 2% Solution

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Take a look at:

Minoxidil 5%/Azelaic Acid 5% Solution

and

Spironolactone 2% Solution

Will do, thanks brotha.

I was contemplating running some Masteron instead of Primo next cycle. I have no complaints w/ the Primo, just like to try new things

Masteron should only really be used to harden your ass up for a contest or something, and you'd have to be quite lean already to see the effects. Not sure if this is the case or not just throwing it out there.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    For the muscle hardener the best one Iv came across is Trenobol.

As for the hair questions, I was losing my hair at pretty rapidly too. I ended up buy minoxidil 5% and also Nioxin Cleanser and scalp therapy. I took all of these products and now I prolly have more hair than ever.

Thread Information