D9S0M is offline Associate Member

Max Lmg while cutting???

wats up guys i been reading about max lmg and im pretty impressed with the strength gains...now my question is could i take this while on a ecy stack and cutting, my kals r @ about 2300 a day thanks guys
    Last edited by D9S0M; 09-25-2005 at 01:34 PM.

anyone?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Sure ya can

but some get water retention with this particular compound which doesnt hinder cutting but it appears that it does which can fool you into thinking it isnt giving you effects.

But after the cycle is over and the water retention leaves you get to see the real effects.

Keep in mind that although it is possible to add LBM on a cutting cycle with steroids it is very very hard for the vast majority.

So if you are going to use an anabolic during cutting then just use it to maintain your existing LBM while in a calorie defacet and keep the strength up will trying to shed the BF. Dont really expect to add any muscle and down go overboard with the dose as you will only need very small amounts

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Sure ya can

but some get water retention with this particular compound which doesnt hinder cutting but it appears that it does which can fool you into thinking it isnt giving you effects.

But after the cycle is over and the water retention leaves you get to see the real effects.

Keep in mind that although it is possible to add LBM on a cutting cycle with steroids it is very very hard for the vast majority.

So if you are going to use an anabolic during cutting then just use it to maintain your existing LBM while in a calorie defacet and keep the strength up will trying to shed the BF. Dont really expect to add any muscle and down go overboard with the dose as you will only need very small amounts
    Yea, i dun expect to gain muscle while on...i was gonna take it more for strength cuz since i have been cutting my strength has gone down a bit...so like 3 pills a day for like 6-8 wks? and then ultra hot for pct?? also is it ok to take while on a ecy stack???

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    fine to take on an ecy UH will work for PCT yes and you most likely will be able to get away with 2 pills ed to avoid muscle loss but play around with it to see how the strength gains come for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    fine to take on an ecy UH will work for PCT yes and you most likely will be able to get away with 2 pills ed to avoid muscle loss but play around with it to see how the strength gains come for you.

Thanks Bro

chest6 is offline Banned
    I just finished the max lmg and im doin hotter and eurycoma longforia for 4 weeks+

Thread Information