Kristopher22 is offline Associate Member

Superdrol customs question.

Here is the scoupe. I ordered 2 bottles of Superdrol online and had them shipped with ups. The package was supposed to arrive last week but was turned over to customs for an inspection. Now regarding my own research, I read that this was NOT a prohormone or any other illegal substance. Can someboy in here substantiate that statement? I am currently recruiting with a police department and this would destroy me. I am almost positive this was a safe purchase though?

Scorpion25 is offline Junior Member

Cool Hmmm

Well from my understanding this was a totally legal supplement.....i mean its discontinued now, but i don't think it's illegal as of yet. You should be fine.

But if anyone else knows anything please shed some light on this topic.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Are you in the US???

it shouldnt have even gone through customs if your in the US unless you ordered from a UK site or something

It is NOT illegal as of yet so you have nothing to worry about

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    Are you in the US???

it shouldnt have even gone through customs if your in the US unless you ordered from a UK site or something

It is NOT illegal as of yet so you have nothing to worry about

i think he is in canada.. bro i m a ups driver and i think our pkgs going to and from canada routinely get inspected... shld not be a problem...

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well I dont believe it is specifically illegal in canada but then again NO PHs were ever technically legal in canada

cake is offline New Member
    i know this is belated, but i went through customs exposing everything i had which included 2 bottes of superdrol 1 of which was opened. those stupid officers looked at it, picked it up, read it and moved on. first i don''t think they have a clue. second , they really want things like pot, coke, heroine, etc...the legal stuff i bought on line while serving overseas gave them no grounds.

Thread Information