pyschoticmind is offline New Member

superdrol transdermal?

hey whats up everyone? been checking this site out for a while but just registered. any way I was reading that prohormone faq and was wondering if you could uncap superdrol and use transdermally with a gel or spray? would it disolve properly? any problems as far as fillers used during manufacture? what do ya think of the general idea? any knowledgable input would be greatly appreciated. thanx

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    who uses orals transdermally??

from what I understood from the prohormone faq, prohormone bulk powders (when they were still availible) could be capped or used to make transdermal preperations. it was mentioned that fillers could be used so that the entire cap would be filled while still maintaining proper dosage. it seemed to me that there was no difference in the active ingredient whether used orally or by transdermal delivery. the author clearly prefferd the transdermal method citing the better absorption properties,higher blood concentration,and ease of application/convienence factor. all of these pros are appealing to me as well as the possibility of making my supply last a bit longer because of the better absorption(less product needed/wasted). believe me if superdrol was to my knowledge availible as a bulk powder that could be used in a transdermal application I would be all over it!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    methylation takes care of the absorbtion problem giving close to 99% absorbtion

base compouns NOT METHYLATED only offer around 5% absorbtion

base compounds that are applied trandermally bumped the absorbtion up to around 30%

NO NEED TO MAKE A TRANS

cool was just wondering if possible/beneficial. the whole methylated thing slipped my mind. good point, your input is well respected and appreciated.
    thanx

hey Bryan,I was just reading another thread about this guy doing short 2 week cycles of sd but he didnt mention dosages. what would you suggest for a 2 week sd cycle?
    thanx

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschoticmind
    hey Bryan,I was just reading another thread about this guy doing short 2 week cycles of sd but he didnt mention dosages. what would you suggest for a 2 week sd cycle?
    thanx

I would oONLY suggest 3 weeks at the least 2 weeks is wasting your time

Thread Information