max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

SD..Dr. just lectured me

Had a bug bite that i wanted checked out. Of course they took my blood pressure. I told them beforehand that im taking a bb supp that is known to raise BP. so, yea, it was um...pretty high. So then i get the lecture of what high bp can do, etc etc, dont take supps, etc etc. come back in a month so we can take your BP again and if need be give you BP drugs... i know i dont have high bp, only cuz of the sd but whatever. so just an fyi of any of you that think by taking precautions (ryr, niacin, hb, etc etc) that you arent going to have any sides, you definatly will. GL and be careful.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    just what exactly are you taking?

10mg sd ed (upped to 20mg the 3rd week)
    1500mg hawthorn berry ed
    1500mg niacin ed
    1000mg milk thistle ed
    1200mg red yeast rice ed

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    ahh...must of been the milk thistle. lol

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    i never had high BP till i started messing with SD, m1t, 1-test, etc.....

Same here DD. Question. Did your BP go back down when you were off of those supps? Or did it stay up even when you werent taking them (ie: permanently). Or are you enver off long enough to really find out? I assume that it'll go back down after a few months off, at least i hope. high bp isnt good. but im not worried yet.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    its still high even after being off for a few weeks , i was hopeing that it would go back down but no such luck for me anyway.

copenhagen is offline Member
    i actually checked mine after finishing a 10/20/20 sd cycle.........it was normal.....i beleive it was roughly a week and a half after completing the cycle.

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsDeity
    its still high even after being off for a few weeks , i was hopeing that it would go back down but no such luck for me anyway.
    So it hasn't gone down at all? How long have you been off cycle? I'm prone to having high bp, and heart disease. So maybe Ph's and AAS are out of the question for me.....

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    tell your loser Dr. who sits on his ass all night to SHUT UP. his opinion about anabolics is worthless. listen to the experiinaced bros here. the bloodpressure will go down eventually, dont worry. DONT EVER let a doctor givr you drugs for blood pressure. there are plenty of natural ways to handle that.

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    tell your loser Dr. who sits on his ass all night to SHUT UP. his opinion about anabolics is worthless. listen to the experiinaced bros here. the bloodpressure will go down eventually, dont worry. DONT EVER let a doctor givr you drugs for blood pressure. there are plenty of natural ways to handle that.
    Yeh..do not listen to doctors...only people you have never met, except on line

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    Yeh..do not listen to doctors...only people you have never met, except on line
    i understand how it sounds, but the bottom line is, the average BB knows more about steroids than most doctors.
    Try asking a doctor what the difference between methandrostenanlone and stanazolol are and he'll probably give you the same look as if you asked him to finger your butthole.

usually seems like they dont mind the finger thing...um...nevermind. but yea, i took it with a grain of salt. i know the doc was right about high blood pressure. and yes, if you have high blood pressure it can lead to probs, etc. but you are right, all the docs usually are against anything that does any change to your body and its always 'their way' or 'you're gonna die at 35 from a heart attack'. hehe. and never offer any advice on if you keep taking it, its always "stop taking it now".

bulldawg_28 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah they'll say "stop taking that now" but they'll write a script for you to take bp meds in a heartbeat.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg_28
    Yeah they'll say "stop taking that now" but they'll write a script for you to take bp meds in a heartbeat.
    word!
    if im gonna do drugs, i'd rather do drugs that'll get me big for christ sake!

Thread Information