Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • hard and vascular

8 57.14%
  • bloated and smooth

6 42.86%
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

did SUPERDROL-cut you up or bloat you

i've heard different stories with different experiences with this drug. please vote with your experience with the water retention/ hardening effecsts.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    definatly harder and more vascular! Comparing my M1T cycle and my SD cycle, eating pretty much exact same on both cycles, about same amount of time on and actually same mg...I see pretty much the same amount of strength gains in both. The difference is i got a lot bigger from M1T but it looked like size on top of muscle. SD, i didnt get as big as M1T but the size i did get was lean muscle size and more the look I go for.

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    by week two, i noticed a slight amount of bloating, mainly in my fingers and abdominal area....then by the 4th week i began to harden up and lose the water.

copenhagen is offline Member
    no bloat for me bro, i could see abs when i started and when i finished...gained about 14lbs

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    im in week 2(20mg) a little bit of bloating but def a little more muscle showing...I guess strength too is up def...and I think I feal a little heavier in the gut...probably from the water(just on my belt line)...one thing i definatly noticed was my endurance at hockey was amazing...my wind never felt better...its good stuff...i cant wait till week 4....def a good gear...remember that it is gear!!!!

Thread Information