AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

Trib 1500mg, with 3 dosages, or 6?

Each pill is 250. Should i take 500 3x a day or 250 6x. I read that trib has like 3 hour half life. so i been taking 500 with meals 3 x, but i eat enough real food that i could do 250 6x. but then again, even though 250 x 6 would offer a more even blood level perhaps it would be more potent to slam it with 3 strong surges times insteead of 6 lesser ones? i dunno. It prolly doesnt matter.

watcha think?

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    ooh, maybe cycling it every 2 weeks would make it more potent, say 500 x3 for 2 weeeks then 250x6 for 2 weeks to keep my bodies response to it fresh. hmm? just a thought.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Well it all depends really what are you trying to use it for???

PCT?

general test booster?

See the problem with it is it does have a short half life and it takes around a dose of 5 grams to see a substantial rise in T levels

now you could break it down yes but then it would leave you with the fact that you arent going to see that big of raise in T levels.

The optimal timeframe you want a test raise would be before your workout.

but if you want to split up the dose ffor a sustained higher test level then I say break up to 1 gram mid morning 3 grams pre/during workout and 1 gram before bed.

Thread Information