Texsun is offline Junior Member

Anyone heard of methylated masterdrol?

I picked up an ad by legal gear at my local nutrition store. One of the products was called "methylated masterdrol". I was wondering if it's supposed to be like Superdrol, maybe a replacement due to SD being discontinued?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    made by legal gear correct? it is supposed to be a knock off superdrol.

Texsun is offline Junior Member
    Thx Prolangtum. I've read some posts on this board stating that legal gear products are not that good. Any opinions on that?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Yeah don't buy them, many issues surounding Legal Gear.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    i used some 4-ad by legal gear before. didnt know they had a bad rep. Whats up with em? i dont really know if the 4-ad worked or not since it was with my first m1t cycle but i was happy with my gains so whatever. but whats the word with legal gear?

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Just alot of folks have beef with some of their products. Go over to BB.com, you'll see.

there have never been quality problems with legal gears products, the issue lies in disputes between legal gear and the people that "populate" bb.com (think they own), in particular those that are beholded to avant and DS.

Legal gear does take other peoples ideas and their attempts to formulate their own products have been poor (their fat burning formula in particular) but the ingredient quality has not been questioned (at least in any legitimate way). They are like most companies, they just had a high profile on that forum and butted heads with "the powers that be". Much the same goes for nutrabolics, sure they are hype driven and a bit high on price side, but they get slammed on that forum because of conflicts with Avant, DS and others.

thats unfair to throw Avant in there. I have no problem with Legal Gear. Ill prbaly be ordering their Methyl Masterdrol soon since it is the only superdrol product left.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    thats unfair to throw Avant in there. I have no problem with Legal Gear. Ill prbaly be ordering their Methyl Masterdrol soon since it is the only superdrol product left.
    perhaps you dont, you are a recent hire (correct?), but that does not change history.
    Last edited by macrophage69alpha; 10-07-2005 at 11:57 PM.

you do have to admit, some of the marketing is down right shameless. A magazine ad for Product X saying it is better than Primobolan ....But, Im not one of those idealists who are going to boycott LG, they make superdrol, AX and others do not make it anymore, so I will buy from LG.

diesel21 is offline Member
    they are really gonna stop making SD?

anabolic extreme already discontinued it

maplewood is offline New Member
    I bought Methyl Masterdrol 3 weeks ago, I have taken 30 mg a day for 3 weeks and I'm up 10 pounds (235lbs). I have never posted here and just became a member to resond to this topic. I called Legal gear in Brighton, MI and they told me it was the same stuff as Superdrol, but they had 90 pills and had some liver protection mixed in, I bought it on Ebay for about 45 bucks and I'm completly blown away that it really works...............I had been hearing about Superdrol and thought I would try but then found this stuff and it was cheaper.

Only problem I have found is the lower back tightness................it's brutal, can't hardly do any jogging because it is so uncomfortable

Tom in Torrance, CA

Thread Information