alo5603 is offline Member

Superdrol with t-3.....

what do you guys think about addin superdrol instead of an AAS to a cycle of t-3 and clen . I know i usually use an AAS to combat the catabolism of t-3, but I just dont feel like doin any injectables right now and if superdrol is as anabolic as i hear, then wouldnt it be okay with t-3? All thoughts are appreciated.

alo

mitch911 is offline Member
    i also want to know about this ...u plannin a cutting cycle

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Superdrol should def be anabolic enough for sure.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    SD is methylated masteron , so yes it is a steroid . since SD works best with a higher carb diet I'd recommend using it while bulking.

well when i bulk, i do AAS nothin else. Yes superdrol is pretty damn close to the sause but IMO, it still isnt quite there. The t-3 however is extremely catabolic when not on some sort of anabolic so if superdrol can do the trick to preserve muscle while cuttin with it, then im gonna try it. Ill let you guys know how it goes.

alo

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    roger that good luck

how much t3 should be taken to be on the safe side of muscle loss using a sd cycle

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    keep it at 25-50mcg per day. there are a couple t3 FAQs floating around.

what would the dose be without the sd and just t3 on its own to be on the safe side of muscle loss

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    what would the dose be without the sd and just t3 on its own to be on the safe side of muscle loss
    none.

not likely you can run t-3 by itself and prevent catabolism. Unless you took in a ton of calories, but then it defeats the purpose.

alo

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    not likely you can run t-3 by itself and prevent catabolism. Unless you took in a ton of calories, but then it defeats the purpose.

alo
    More importantly, keep your protein intake high...

It can be done, at low dose however. The glycogen depletion caused by t3 admin. is often confused with LBM loss....

but at what doses? 25mcgs is probably not enough to make a difference cuz your own thyroid probably produces about that much. Agree that protein should be high.... in any case, to preserve muscle, protein is a must.

alo

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    but at what doses? 25mcgs is probably not enough to make a difference cuz your own thyroid probably produces about that much. Agree that protein should be high.... in any case, to preserve muscle, protein is a must.

alo
    Everyone is different. You need to test your thyroid and monitor your temperature....
    Some people get nice results from 25mcg's/day (such as LeanMeOut, who responded quite well)....

what about 25mcg with 10mg of sd per day for a 4 week cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Everyone is different. You need to test your thyroid and monitor your temperature....
    Some people get nice results from 25mcg's/day (such as LeanMeOut, who responded quite well)....
    agreed with you on that blown..... i have tested my thyroid levels.... and bf, and found out i need at bare minimum, 75mgs a day of t-3 to make my bf rise... sucks in a way cuz i feel that is also an easy dose to use to lose muscle..... so pretty much, im stuck with that issue to face. Learned to work with it.

alo

what about 25mcg with 10mg of sd per day for a 4 week cycle
    you will have to tinker with the dose to see what works for you. I am gettin ready to do it, but i will start at 10mgs and go up from there, monitoring closely to see what dose i can use to prevent catabolism, my hypothesis.... 20mgs at least, but only trial and error will i know for sure. Same with you.

alo

yea the trial doesnt sit so well with me right now..im just becoming in patient with fatloss...i guess i just want to see some faster results...what did you say u are dosing the t3 at throughout your cylce

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    none.
    werd...

if you take t3 with no anabolic .. you will lose muscle.. you'll lose fat.. but the size will go by the wayside...

1st hand experience..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

yea the trial doesnt sit so well with me right now..im just becoming in patient with fatloss...i guess i just want to see some faster results...what did you say u are dosing the t3 at throughout your cylce
    well at a clen / t-3 stack, i use 100mcgs of cytomel a day. It will be diff for you so i dont recommend you tryin it until you find out where your at. And losing fat is never an easy task, it takes dedication and a lot of work. Be patient, you will get there soon enough if you want it bad enough.

alo

Thread Information