jemrick_45 is offline Junior Member

Human Growth Complex questions!

Has anybody here ever tooken Human Growth Complex before? And if so did you have any side effects? Or did you actually gain anything from it? I'm 15 and probly shouldnt be taking this, but i know that, but i want information on it before i do decide to take it. And please dont say some scary side effects to make me not want to do it. If i do decide to take it from your guys' info, what else could i or would i take it with? THanks...
    jesse

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    15 what are you doing on this board. #1 your 15, #2 you are way too young, #3 Your friggin' 15 . Don't bother you have enough natural testosterone running through you already, i believe that only people that have reached their bodybuilding plateau should do hgh or if you are over the age of 30 at least. Do a search on this site before you do anything and that will hopefully open your eyes.
    Last edited by Tedmax195; 05-05-2002 at 08:34 PM.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Ted my sentiments exactly, what the heck is a 15 year old doing on the board.

Bro, you are 15, just sit back and relax, lift, eat a lot, sleep, eat a lot.....of and if you didn't get the message EAT A LOT !

At your age you don't need gear for at least 5-6 years. Enjoy being a teen bro, it's all downhill from there !

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    ted good words bro. but its ok to start learning now. just try and not use now

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Learn from this board bro. But whatever you do, DO NOT take AS until you are into your 20s. You have a ton of Testosterone running through you now and you will for several years. Guys don't completely stop growing until they are 21! So you've got 6 years of growing left to do. Eat healthy and often, hit the gym, and like Canes said..EAT!!!!!

What the hells wrong with being on here if i am 15?? I bench 300 and squat 500 and have a good base down and have been lifting seriously for about 2-3 years. So im 15? big deal.

Neo
    There's nothing wrong with you joining the ranks here at AR. Welcome aboard! You asked a question and we answered it accordingly. Trust people with some experience bro. You'll be better off in the long run if you wait, let yourself finish growing, and learn as much as you can now. We're not saying that you're not welcome here. Everyone is welcome....we just don't want to see you just jump into this and damage your body or natural potential. If you're 15 years old and already lifting those numbers, then just imagine where you'll be when you hit 20? You'll be way ahead of the game. Then you can hit the AS if you choose to! So relax, enjoy the AR family, and keep lifting hard! And again, Welcome aboard!

Originally posted by jemrick_45
    What the hells wrong with being on here if i am 15?? I bench 300 and squat 500 and have a good base down and have been lifting seriously for about 2-3 years. So im 15? big deal.
    Bro, calm down and relax.

Impressive stats for a 15 year old. I must say you have great potential if you continue to grow. That is the key word....if you GROW.

Doing AAS and hGH at this point of your life would be detrimental to your future phyiscal growth. Listen to the AR brothers, and make sure this is something you wish to pursue, then by all means READ, READ and READ some more, study become and expert in the chemical compounds, makeups of and the mixing and using of, but trust us on this, NEVER USE THEM UNTIL YOU HAVE MAX-ED OUT YOUR NATURAL POTENTIAL.

Bro we say this because WE CARE. Please listen to us.

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    wait a sec wait a sec before you all say anything human growth complex is a supplement.......i seen it at vtamin shoppe.......its a ove te counter hg suplement which seem bull you get like 300 pills for only like 35 dollars........... jemrick_45 is thiswhat your talking about ?

Yea XZOOMZX, thats exactly what im talking about
    you know much about it?

$uperman is offline Member
    maybe you guyz didnt catch it at the top... he asked about Human Growth "Complex" , not Human Growth "Hormone". simple mistake fellas. to answer your question bro that stuff is a joke. waste of money really. if your gonna take anything take some protein supplements. i would tell ya to eat but you read that like 90 times already lol
    Last edited by $uperman; 05-13-2002 at 06:54 PM.

HAHA i know superman and thats what im doin..been doin...but i want faster results and dont live alone so cant get roids sent here and dont got the money for it....SUCKS MAN

that supplement is trash bro...buy creatine,glutamine,protein an if you want some more buy amino acids, r some bcaa powder

$uperman is offline Member
    HAHA i know superman and thats what im doin..been doin...but i want faster results and dont live alone so cant get roids sent here and dont got the money for it....SUCKS MAN
    actually bro if your really lifting what you say at your age then why do you want another edge. i cant name one 15 yr old i know that has the the strength you claim to have. im still natural and im a good bit older than you are and im only benching about 50 lbs more then you say your benching. i really see no need for roids as it is bro. lets face it your gonna make your own deceicions anyhow but just think about this one would ya. ive seen many of strong kids i went to school w/ that had a great build. but..... took roids a lil too early and now they cant seem to catch that edge that people who waited till they were fully mature to cycle. just use this board as education for now and you will continue to grow... i promise

im 17 and i bench 295 and i squat 50 ..........and i thought thats strong

i mean 500 lol......but i ony did it onc wow what a rush on my knees an bak

Farmer is offline Member
    Is this 15 year old doing these weights freely? like free weights? or is it machine? and if he is IMHO he's got a cause if Internetidous which is you take your current max and times it by 10 for ego...if im wrong my apologies but I think its bull. btw how much does this kid weigh?

peace

I am 5'11'' and weigh 185..yea im doing them freely..what the fuck is IMHO?

I am 5'11'' and weigh 185..yea im doing them freely..what the fuck is IMHO?
    IMHO = in my humble opinion

is your dad ronnie coleman r jay cutler?.........you must have gorilla genetics.....being only 185 at that height youmust be ripped too.......i got my strenght but i was fat and thats how i got all my strenght ,,,,,,you seem like a 15 year old kid trying to gai some respect.....your maxes are nothing to show off.....espically sice its so easy to cheat on the sqat and the bench

Neo
    Originally posted by xzoomzx
    is your dad ronnie coleman r jay cutler?.........you must have gorilla genetics.....being only 185 at that height youmust be ripped too.......i got my strenght but i was fat and thats how i got all my strenght ,,,,,,you seem like a 15 year old kid trying to gai some respect.....your maxes are nothing to show off.....espically sice its so easy to cheat on the sqat and the bench

Definitely impressive numbers for such a young age. No need to try to impress anyone on this board......hell, I find that the only max weight that I worry about, is what I can do myself.

Yea man if you can really lift that much then there is no need for suppliments right now .. well maybe some creatine and protien buts thats about it. Wait till you have matured then go on the juice but not till you are at least 21. Post some pics then we will have some better advice for yah

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    I really dont have any comment to this thread, I am sorry, I think that there is a disclaimer when you come to the board saying that you have to be 18, I can really see what this topic is heading to..The kid is 15 and he wants to get big fast, so what does he want to do, get some AS. This just doesnt seem right.

wait a sec wait a sec before you all say anything human growth complex is a supplement.......i seen it at vtamin shoppe.......its a ove te counter hg suplement which seem bull you get like 300 pills for only like 35 dollars........... jemrick_45 is thiswhat your talking about ?.......

read my past post he agreed this s what he is taking about ......this is not a steroid ,.....he porbaly does not even know their is as called hcg lol he knows of this as a dumb supplement thats is hgh he probaly read in muscle master and falls for labl claims......he is def too young to get into mpost supplements never mind hgh but this supplement does not work no hgh products do l........so guys dont worry hes not talking about hcg lol ....hope i cleared this little mistake up

Thread Information