Thread: weight gainer??

faustunta is offline Junior Member

weight gainer??

Just curious, im on a lean mass diet now..lost a few pounds though ..trying to add pounds of lean mass.... would some weight gainer added in my diet help??? the extra 1000 or so cals would def help me gain weight....would this just add fat or can i get quality muscle from weight gainer?

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    Just curious, im on a lean mass diet now..lost a few pounds though ..trying to add pounds of lean mass.... would some weight gainer added in my diet help??? the extra 1000 or so cals would def help me gain weight....would this just add fat or can i get quality muscle from weight gainer?
    If you are in the market to gain muscle you will have to gain some fat. As far as most of your gains being fat, it depends on the calories source. Many weight gainers are big buckets of sugar with some whey protein throw on top. That means they are total crap. I recommend making your own weight gain products so that you know what is in it.

"Up Your Mass" by MHP is pretty good stuff.

faustunta is offline Junior Member

make my own weigh gainer?? how would i do that???

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I dumped the "Weight Gainer" shit a while ago and went with just whey protein at 20 grams every 3 hours on top of 5 meals a day.
    It has worked best for me.

PS Dont forget to give your kidneys a break once in a while from all the extra protein.

Thread Information