max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member

MealTicket's and Max2extreme's Sesalean Beta Results

MT got his Sesalean a few days ago. I havnt recieved mine yet. We'll post what we use it in, how it tastes, any physical changes to our body, and answer any questions, etc here. I will probably recieve mine this week as it takes about 4-5 days extra usually for me to recieve packages.

Later. Max

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    appreciate the consolidating of threads. i made french fries with it today. luckily the SesaThin will somewhat negate the mounds of HFCS laden ketchup I threw on otherwise healthy homemade fries.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I got mine on Sat. And here's on of the best recipies I've come up with.

Creamed Spinach:

Pour 2 Tbls of SesaLean into frying pan over Moderate heat.
    Add 1/3 cup diced Onion and 4 garlic cloves minced.
    Sautee over heat for about 5 min.
    Add in thawed choppped Spinach, cook for about 3-4 min.
    Then add in 1/4 cup Fat Free Sour Cream and 3 Tbls of Light Cream (or Half and Half)
    Mix in and cook for another 3-4 min.
    Sprinkle in some Parmesean Cheese, salt and pepper for taste.

And BAM! There you go, makes 2-3 servings and should only have about 3-4g of fat per serving, with some seriously great taste!

That sounds great Giant! Ill definatly try that out. I cant wait to get this stuff. Being in China, everything seems to be cooked in oil. THis will help out a lot. Have you made this before without sesalean?? If so, how was the taste different?

NO dif in taste at all. The sesalean has a very slight nutty flavor, but it doesn't seem to be too strong. I've made eggs with it as well and the taste was noticable for a bite or two.

ive found its best to cook on medium heat for eggs, vs medium high. Also, it seems Sealean goes farther than most oils, meaning you need less than to saute than most oils.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    ive found its best to cook on medium heat for eggs, vs medium high. Also, it seems Sealean goes farther than most oils, meaning you need less than to saute than most oils.
    Yeah once its heated up it goes a long way. Meadium to Medium high heat it think is the most suitable.

<<>>

FYI, still havnt recieved mine. Perhaps can check to make sure it was sent ok??

Thanks pro.

max

Quote Originally Posted by max2extreme
    FYI, still havnt recieved mine. Perhaps can check to make sure it was sent ok??

Thanks pro.

max
    no prob....ur the one with the weird addy correct? I know all the ones that had yet to be sent out where sent last week.

yea, im at an FPO. if it was sent out last week, i should get it by monday...wed at the latest.

Hey MT, you not using it a lot lately or been too busy to post?? feel anything at all from it? see anything at all? hopefully the wife doesnt mind the taste or we'll be eating different meals the next few weeks..hehe.

up she daisy

Got it today!! I dont think wife liked seein that it was from "avant labs" and since its beta i guess, it looked 'home brew and put in a generic bottle' but oh well..haha.

Ill start makin stuff tomorrow!!

Got it today!! I dont think wife liked seein that it was from "avant labs" and since its beta i guess, it looked 'home brew and put in a generic bottle' but oh well..haha.

Ill start makin stuff tomorrow!!

LOL, My g/f said the same thinkg. She was like what's Avant Lab's???

Ate out for lunch so havnt used it yet cooking. I put some in my shake and it didnt change the taste at all. In fact it seemed to mix smoother (i dont use a blender). Ill use some tonight for dinner and tomorrow for breakfast. If anyone has any recipes they want me to try with Sesalean, just post em here and ill try em and tell ya how it tastes. I like recipes.

You gotta rock that Creamed Spinach its friggin great.

I do need to try that creamed spinach. Was going to have some tonight with some chicken, but its my anniversary and wife and I are going out to see Carmina Barana and eat out.

I just ate lunch and secretly put 2 cap lids of sesalean in the beans with a little barbecue sauce and a little brown sugar. Wife had no clue. Tasted just like normal.

I also added 1 Tbsp of sesalean into my batch of cookies I made yesterday. I made peanut butter chocolate chip cookies, took em into my wife's office (i havnt started my job yet so im a baker..haha) and they all loved em. Ive made the same cookies before and noone said they tasted differently and they were eaten up very quickly.

so far, i cant tell any difference in taste just randomly adding sesalean to different foods I make.

good feedback so far. try it cooking.

ill cook with it tonight for dinner and post for you all what i make.

glad you finally got it.

Today for breakfast, i spread 2 caps in the pan as it heated up...added eggs and scrambled them with some italian seasonings. put it on some wheat toast with a little miracle whip. No change in taste. The eggs seemed to be a little different consistency in the pan but it didnt change the taste at all. tonight Im gonna look at the recipes section here and make some with sesalean. btw, 1 serving of sesalean is 1/2 tablespoon. I havnt exactly measured 1/2 tablespoon, but 2 caps looks to be about a serving.

Ok, tonight heres the recipe I made...let me say, it was AWSOME!

Salsa Topping:

3 Lrg Green onions, diced
    1/4 Cup Fresh cilantro, diced
    2 Med Fresh tomatoes, diced
    1 Tbsp Lime juice, fresh squeezed
    Salt and black pepper, to taste

Chili:

2 Tbsp Sesalean
    2 med Yellow or white onions
    5 Cloves Garlic, crushed
    2 Tbsp Canned jalapeno peppers, diced
    2 Tbsp Ground cumin
    2 tsp Hot Mexican-style chili powder
    1 tsp Dried oregano
    1 1/2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken Breast, cut into cubes
    1 28 oz can Diced tomatoes
    1 Cup Chicken broth, low-sodium
    1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate
    2 15 oz cans Pinto beans, drained

Salsa: In medium bowl, combine green onions, cilantro, fresh tomatoes, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Set aside.

Chili: In large pan, gently heat Sesalean. Add onions and garlic; saute over medium

heat until onions are tender. Stir in jalapenos, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Add chicken breast; stir until thoroughly coated with onion and spice mixture. Stir in tomatoes, and cook for 20 minutes. Add chicken broth, chocolate and beans. Reduce heat; simmer for 30 minutes more. Remove from heat.

Pour into individual serving bowls, top with salsa mixture, and serve hot.

I altered this a little so it wouldnt be as thick. Its good thick too, but I wanted a little less thick tonight. I didnt use as much onions. I didnt use as much chicken. I used 14oz diced tomatoes canned instead of 28oz. I only used 1 can of pinto beans.

This was so awsome!! especially with it bein a little chilly outside and windy, this really hit the spot! I recommend trying it. And the Sesalean, again awsome!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    been gone alitte while.

I've used it only for sautee of chicken right now. I like the way it tastes and it has a good smoke temp(temp @ which it starts to burn).
    It doesnt however coat a pan very well once up to temperatue. Other than that i enjoy the product and it leaves no oiley taste or aftertaste. I'll update again after some more usage

Damn, that Chili looks good!

Ok, tonight heres the recipe I made...let me say, it was AWSOME!

Salsa Topping:

3 Lrg Green onions, diced
    1/4 Cup Fresh cilantro, diced
    2 Med Fresh tomatoes, diced
    1 Tbsp Lime juice, fresh squeezed
    Salt and black pepper, to taste

Chili:

2 Tbsp Sesalean
    2 med Yellow or white onions
    5 Cloves Garlic, crushed
    2 Tbsp Canned jalapeno peppers, diced
    2 Tbsp Ground cumin
    2 tsp Hot Mexican-style chili powder
    1 tsp Dried oregano
    1 1/2 lbs Boneless, skinless chicken Breast, cut into cubes
    1 28 oz can Diced tomatoes
    1 Cup Chicken broth, low-sodium
    1/2 oz Bittersweet chocolate
    2 15 oz cans Pinto beans, drained

Salsa: In medium bowl, combine green onions, cilantro, fresh tomatoes, lime juice, salt and black pepper. Set aside.

Chili: In large pan, gently heat Sesalean. Add onions and garlic; saute over medium

heat until onions are tender. Stir in jalapenos, cumin, chili powder and oregano. Add chicken breast; stir until thoroughly coated with onion and spice mixture. Stir in tomatoes, and cook for 20 minutes. Add chicken broth, chocolate and beans. Reduce heat; simmer for 30 minutes more. Remove from heat.

Pour into individual serving bowls, top with salsa mixture, and serve hot.

I altered this a little so it wouldnt be as thick. Its good thick too, but I wanted a little less thick tonight. I didnt use as much onions. I didnt use as much chicken. I used 14oz diced tomatoes canned instead of 28oz. I only used 1 can of pinto beans.

This was so awsome!! especially with it bein a little chilly outside and windy, this really hit the spot! I recommend trying it. And the Sesalean, again awsome!

It is!! Its really good too because you serve it hot, but the salsa topping is cold, so you get that hot and cold taste at the same time... and cilantro, makes it so much better!

Latest thing i added sesalean to my waffles instead of vegetable oil. same thing, no difference in taste. how are you doin mealticket?

earlier today, i opened 3 cans of tuna, added a serving of sesalean, and mixed a little miracle whip...very good. couldnt tell i added any oil. sesalean turning out to be a good substitute oil or additive just to add..

overall, if I could get your impressions of SesaLean, that would be helpful.

Overall, I havnt noticed anything different when adding SesaLean while cooking. Ive added it to eggs, waffles, cookies, shakes, chili, tuna, and random other meals. Even recipes that do not call for an oil, its never effected the outcome of the meal. Ive never noticed a difference in taste in any of my recipes either. It goes a long way. I use it every day and im not even to half bottle yet. I cant tell you any health differences. I havnt felt anything different. I havnt noticed anything different in how I look. If you want a healthy oil that can be added to anything, Id recommend SesaLean. Thanks for letting me beta it! Ill only post here if someone has a question, has a recipe for me to try, or if i try a significant new recipe with it.

Have a good one!

max

cool. thanks for testing it.

Thread Information