faustunta is offline Junior Member

superdrol....monthes later ?

Just want some feedback, for those of you that have used superdrol and would liek to see your kept gains monthes later after everything is out of your system... i ordered 2 bottles yesterday after reading review after review on it...none of which ever said anything about cholesterol problems...high blood pressure and liver toxicity is all i read about and that is minimal and can be reduced by taking plenty of water milk thistle ect.... should i not take tghis stuff now becuase people r havign cholesterol issues with it???

ginkobulloba is offline Senior Member
    Keep in mind I have no experience with superdrol, but I do with other ph's like 1-ad. After a cycle of 1-ad I had my blood checked and yes, my lipid profile was not what is ideal. After a month of cardio, plenty of efa's, niacin, red yeast rice, and garlic I got tested again. The results came back great. So, any effect on lipids appears to be short lived.

no one on the superdrol train huh?????

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    there are TONS of threads on this supplement. as long as you keep your diet and keep lifting through pct you should keep all of you gains.

read this: Superdrol Results
    Last edited by kloter1; 10-04-2005 at 12:34 PM.

Anyone tried nolvedex xt by gasperi nuitrition.????... reccomended by a few sites.... for Pct

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by faustunta
    Anyone tried nolvedex xt by gasperi nuitrition.????... reccomended by a few sites.... for Pct
    That's good to use.

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    I ended my superdrol cycle on August 15, 2005 and started pct for 4 weeks after that. I lost some size during and after the pct, due to some water weight and perhaps because I didn't eat enough calories during the my pct cycle. So from 138 pounds, I went to 130.

I've kept some of the strength but lately it seems to be decreasing because I'm trying to cut down on the bodyfat.

But I will try another cycle in November...I don't know if I will go with superdrol... M1t..or...Max LMG.

I'm looking for size and strength and keepable gains...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2
    I ended my superdrol cycle on August 15, 2005 and started pct for 4 weeks after that. I lost some size during and after the pct, due to some water weight and perhaps because I didn't eat enough calories during the my pct cycle. So from 138 pounds, I went to 130.

I've kept some of the strength but lately it seems to be decreasing because I'm trying to cut down on the bodyfat.

But I will try another cycle in November...I don't know if I will go with superdrol... M1t..or...Max LMG.

I'm looking for size and strength and keepable gains...
    holy hell man. im sure you could bulk naturally and gain weight. how tall are ya?

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    holy hell man. im sure you could bulk naturally and gain weight. how tall are ya?
    That had me rolling holy hell man.

Did he say trying to lose fat??? lol well what did u start off at before ever taking super drol then? 125 ?

I'm 5-10 and I weighed 221 before I started the superdrol cycle. Perhaps If I would have taken clen during my pct cycle I wouldn't have lost that much weight.

Well as far as putting natural weight, I don't know because I'm 30 years old and I believe our testosterone at this age is kind of low. ..

Quote Originally Posted by mario_ps2
    I'm 5-10 and I weighed 221 before I started the superdrol cycle. Perhaps If I would have taken clen during my pct cycle I wouldn't have lost that much weight.

Well as far as putting natural weight, I don't know because I'm 30 years old and I believe our testosterone at this age is kind of low. ..

ummm so you lost 100 pounds ?

oops... I meant to say... 230....damn...I need to get some sleep.....

Thread Information