TwoCoins is offline New Member

M1T and Superdrol

I'm hearing alot of news on M1T and Superdrol with gaining good weight with them being basically a steroid . Is M1T stil legal or have they banned it yet. I did research but everything good source was about a year and a half ago and i would like some modern update/news/tidbits. I was gonna take some actual gear but the people im getting it from seem very pricey. would Test Enanthate , with m1t and superdrol be any good with good PCT ofcoarse. And where can i find the m1t and superdrol I bought m1t in the past but it was a stack so i couldnt take the recommended amount. It did pretty good. Anywho, when i went back they didnt have anymore? Was it banned or should i ask and see if they have it? or can i still order it?

All would help would be appreciated.
    so basically an outline of what im trying to say is
    is M1t and Superdrol still legal
    Where should i get them?
    Is there any thing i can take with similar/somewhat different traits?
    what's the good price?
    What should i take besides clomid,nolva, and clen and milk thistle and thorne?
    Sorry if i seem unaware but i use to research alot back in the day then i fell off. I researched again but theres so many topics i dont know where to start. So i did some moderate learning.

But precise info to my questions would be highly appreciated!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoCoins
    I'm hearing alot of news on M1T and Superdrol with gaining good weight with them being basically a steroid . Is M1T stil legal NO, IT'S NOT or have they banned it yet. I did research but everything good source was about a year and a half ago and i would like some modern update/news/tidbits. I was gonna take some actual gear but the people im getting it from seem very pricey. would Test Enanthate , with m1t and superdrol be any good IT DEPENDS WHAT YOU MEAN BY ANY GOOD. IT WON'T COMPARE TO A TEST CYCLE. with good PCT ofcoarse. And where can i find the m1t and superdrol M1T IS ILLEGAL. GOOD LUCK FINDING SUPERDROL. I bought m1t in the past but it was a stack so i couldnt take the recommended amount. It did pretty good. Anywho, when i went back they didnt have anymore? Was it banned or should i ask and see if they have it? or can i still order it?NO

All would help would be appreciated.
    so basically an outline of what im trying to say is
    is M1t and Superdrol still legal
    Where should i get them? ABOVE
    Is there any thing i can take with similar/somewhat different traits?TOO VAGUE OF A QUESTION
    what's the good price?NO PRICE FOR M1T, SUPERDROL DEPENDS B/C IT'S SO HARD TO GET
    What should i take besides clomid,nolva, and clen and milk thistle and thorne?
    Sorry if i seem unaware but i use to research alot back in the day then i fell off. I researched again but theres so many topics i dont know where to start. So i did some moderate learning.

But precise info to my questions would be highly appreciated!
    BOLD CAPS

TwoCoins is offline New Member

Damn

Damn i see.. So Superdrol is hard to find or is it illegal? Can it not be ordered. Or is the problem risen mostly due to "sold out" out of stock" issues?

my vague question was implying is there any other substitutes that resembles superdrol and m1t.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    dps nutrition has superdrol for 50 bux.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Superdrol is expensive stuff. I imagine it is hard to stock due to its popularity making it hard to find. It is legal tho...for now.

Thread Information