jaysen is offline New Member

Middle of Superdrol Cycle-need advice

I've been taking Superdrol for 2 weeks now. My cycle is week 1-10mg,week2-20mg,week 3-20mg. However, I have not noticed that much so far (im at exactly 2 weeks). Ive gained 8 lbs, and cant really see too much of a difference in my body. Im 5'11" and 180 (now). So, do you think I should take it up to 30mg. ED for week 3?

I will say my diet slipped a total of 4 days the second week...BUT I STILL GOT CLOSE TO MY CALORIC NEEDS FOR THE CYCLE. Maby 2 days I was under caloric requirements...but thats it. Dont think that would make or break it.

My workouts are 3 days a week, 2 body parts a day.
    bi's/tri's
    chest/back
    shoulders/legs

Anyways, what should I do? Up it to 30mg. this week...not miss one day on the diet...and see what happens?

also, Im only going to do DHEA and Rebound XT for PCT as I heard these will be fine, and Rebound was made for Superdrol.....My question is....How should I stagger it in PCT?

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    k well 8lbs in 2 weeks is a lot. whether you can "see" a difference or not. Do you feel any improvements in ur strength or endurance(# of reps)? I actually just started my sd cycle 2 days ago, im doing 1-20mg, 2-20mg, 3-20mg, 4-30mg, 5-6 tamox and clomid. 20mg/ed and then 1-6 milk thistle 350mg.
    I think you'll get even better gains ur 3 week because of the only using 10mg the first week. Well keep me posted and GL.
    Last edited by paintball4ever85; 10-09-2005 at 05:37 PM.

Yeah, I noticed an increase in strength.

I know 8 lbs is a lot...its just I see these logs with much more.

Ill maby extend a fourth week...should I do 30mg. on week 3 seeing that im only 180? Do you think that would be safe for me?

Thanks man-

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    Your expecting way too much Drugs help yes but you are overthinking the potential of steroids

8 Pounds is a very very successful cycle

Talking

Most people gain more than 8 lbs. on their cycle...you know? Thats why I thought something was wrong.

The 30mg would be ok?

Also, I was expecting Superdrol to "shut me down"...what happens to your package when your test gets shut down?
    I mean I thought your nuts were supposed to shrink..if thats the case, then my superdrol isnt working.

If thats not the case...how do I know?
    Last edited by jaysen; 10-09-2005 at 07:34 PM.

K well u have to remember superdrol is a derivitive-sp error- of anadrol . So it is not a full powerful steroid . And superdrol shouldn't shut you down, the reason u take pct is to keep the gains u get and to keep from getting gyno. And when u hear of people getting massive gains they normally start out with test and then something else "stacking". I hope this helps a lil. I think you'll do okay with 30mg as long as u have the proper pct at the end of the cycle and try to start taking milk thistle soon too.

Smile Thanks Man

I appreciate it...

I am already taking milk thistle and red yeast rice.

Ill do my third week as 30mg.

also im not saying that no steroids will shut you down, i just don't think sd will because its a mild androgen. Heres some usefull info on this subject. hope it helps.

Superdrol (methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement. Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol . Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron ). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all. Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces. It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate. The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol. To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst. This is a supplement designed to have it all.

Anadrol/oxymetholone 17߭hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one
    Superdrol/methasteron 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17߭hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
    Masteron/drostanolone 2a-methyl-17ߠ-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one
    Proviron /mesterolone 1a-methyl-17߼/SPAN> -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Effects
    Anabolic effects & dosing requirements
    As fascinating as all this chemistry might be, you are probably much more interested in how well Superdrol is going to work. What you are going to gain, and how much it will take you to make these gains? The gains from Superdrol are very dry and lean, so numbers do not tell the whole story, but let us look at them nonetheless. According to the book values, Superdrol should be 20% as androgenic as the reference standard methyl-test, and 400-800% as anabolic, while M1T is 910-1600%, and Anadrol closer to 300%, while being twice as androgenic as Superdrol, mg for mg. So in theory, Superdrol should be half as anabolic as the same dosage of M1T, and 10-20% as androgenic. This would mean that it should take twice the dosage of Superdrol to match the anabolic effects of M1T, at which dosage its androgenic side-effects would be 20-40% of those from M1T. Fortunately in the case of Superdrol it exceeds in practice its theoretical promise. All testers ? who were selected in part because of their experience with M1T ? found that the muscle gains produced from Superdrol were no less than 2/3 of what a comparable dose of M1T would have given them. Moreover, they found very few side-effects to complain about.
    What this means for you is that you will need somewhere between 10 and 40mg of Superdrol per day. Period. There was, certainly, a desire to get this product to market before the ban, but because we were able to keep its chemistry secret, competition did not force it to be rushed, as was the case with M-Dien. Accordingly, proper testing was carried out, allowing us to determine real world dosing recommendations, not ballpark theoretical numbers. The following recommendations are honest and accurate: 10-15mg will be sufficient for beginners under 200lbs; 20-25mg for those advanced lifters under 200lbs, or for those above 200lbs but untrained; 30-35mg for men who have seriously trained themselves but are under 240lbs. For men who think they need to run a dose which falls between the use of whole capsules, one extra 10mg capsule can be taken before workouts, such that the weekly average is appropriate. as a rule of thumb, Superdrol will require 50% more of a dose than M1T to give you comparable gains in muscle. Any women who are entertaining the possibility of using Superdrol should reduce the weight to accord with their sex and their height, and then divide these dosages by a factor of no less than ten. Capsules will then have to be diluted in liquid to be measured accurately. For men, 40mg is a dose only for the very large or the true non-responders, by which I mean people who do not see results on less than 30mg of M1T. Very few people will need 40mg of Superdrol, and no one will need above 50mg. If used in a stack reduce the daily dose by 5-10mg, which would be very prudent given how well Superdrol will stack, and if not its expense, then your very limited supply.
    the testers whose dosing fit the above guidelines gained, on average, five pounds of muscle in under three weeks, while losing water and gaining no fat on hyper caloric bulking diets. The quality of the gains from Superdrol comes from its likeness to Masteron while the quantity comes from its similarity to Anadrol. Masteron, expensive and very rare, is almost a perfect cutting steroid, being highly androgenic and anti-estrogenic. If you must have a rough comparison to something already out there, one tester described the quality of gains as being akin to those from fina or a test/halo combo, but such comparisons are bound to be inexact. Gains are very dry, and it makes muscles noticeably more hard and dense. The explosive gains from Anadrol are accompanied by a great deal of water retention and fat. M1T, as you surely well know, produces explosive gains not unlike those of Anadrol, but this comes at a cost. More on this later. As to how difficult it is to retain the gains from Superdrol, you are invited to follow the testers? post-cycle results. To date, the results are promising, with no loss of mass or vascularity. The gains from Superdrol will be impressive, and they will not take long to start, but they will be more gradual to be recognized than those which come from aromatizing steroids. Your numbers in the gym and on the tape measure will go up, not explosively, but they will go up surely and steadily. The diuretic effect of Superdrol will at first mask the gains as you lose water and gain muscle. When mass begins to increase, it should do so disproportionately compared to tape-measurements. So if you are only checking the scale, or if you are not lean enough to notice the loss of water, persist and be rewarded.

This source came from: http://www.planetarynutrition.com/in...n=Custom&ID=92

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    ALL steroids will shut you down PERIOD!!!

30mg will be fine if you can handle the dose but more drugs are not the answer bro its food you need more calories and the more weight will come

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    first i would hit legs on a seperate day, secondly 8lbs is decent for sd. up your cals and you may squeeze out a few more pounds.

Thread Information