Thread: NYC stack

nymattyk is offline Member

NYC stack

ok, anyone have any experience with this? i started using the nyc from anabolic fitness on monday and i have been feeling all weird from it. is this normal..... shortness of breath, trouble sleeping, hot ALL the time, etc. those who have used it, did you take the full dosage (2 tabs) or what?

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    your speeding bet you feel like your crawling out of your skin and your heart is gonna beat right out of your chest...... hehehe
    the ephedrine is causing most of it
    whats your time table for taking it (thats one reason you cant sleep) what are the ingred's in that "NYC'' those symptoms are all common they will go way if you keep taking it if it really bothers you just stop taking it or adjust your dosage lemme know whats in them that will help

nymattyk is offline Member
    its norephedrine, yohimbe and caffeine. i didnt feel like this on eca, but i will deal with it

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i seen that the only this im not sure of is the effects of yohimbe-hcl.

i felt that way for the 1st week of 2 pill aday on xenadrine on the start of my 2nd week the feeling was gone and i up'd to 2 pills 2x's a day the feeling came back by the 3rd day of my 2nd week
    it was gone . take 2 pills in the morning after rolling out of bed and then 2 more pills at like 2 or 3 pm that way by 9pm im crashing hard and ready for bed

keep us posted on your results

cut back your dosage.. if necessary take half pills (they are scored for a reason.. that way your can take smaller doses (more frequently if you like.. thus less spike of the active drug)

Keightly is offline Junior Member
    for so reason i remember reading or hearing that yombie and caffine are'nt good together. i don't know though. Let me know what your results when your done.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    I didn't feel anything when taking 2 pills. My experimental cycle got thrown off with it, but I'm going to restart it soon...keep us posted.

muscleU is offline Junior Member
    has anyone ever seen studies on NYC? I think it's bull. EC w/o A is the way to go.

Originally posted by muscleU
    has anyone ever seen studies on NYC? I think it's bull. EC w/o A is the way to go.

Pharmacol Biochem Behav 1986 Mar;24(3):605-11 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut

Weight loss induced by chronic phenylpropanolamine: anorexia and brown adipose tissue thermogenesis.

Wellman PJ, Sellers TL.

The effects of chronic treatment with phenylpropanolamine (PPA) on body weight (BW), food intake (FI), and water intake (WI) and interscapular brown adipose tissue (IBAT) thermogenesis in adult male Sprague-Dawley rats were evaluated in 2 experiments. In Experiment 1, rats were treated (**) twice daily (0900 and 2100 hr) for 12 days with either saline or 5, 10, or 20 mg/kg dl-PPA. Rats treated with 20 mg/kg dl-PPA exhibited significant decreases in both FI and BW but not WI. Basal IBAT temperature was slightly increased in chronic 20 mg/kg dl-PPA rats and there was no evidence of tolerance to the acute IBAT thermogenic effect of 20 mg/kg dl-PPA. In Experiment 2, rats were treated twice daily (0900 and 2100 hr) for 12 days with either saline or 20 mg/kg of either d-PPA or l-PPA. There was a 2-fold difference in the potency of these PPA isomers on FI, BW and IBAT thermogenesis. Body composition analyses revealed that l-PPA, but not d-PPA, induced a significant loss of carcass lipid without significant changes in carcass ash, water or protein levels. These data suggest that the weight-reducing action of PPA may reflect a combined effect of this drug on both food intake and BAT thermogenesis.

Pharmacol Biochem Behav 1985 May;22(5):781-5 Related Articles, Books, LinkOut

Synergism between caffeine and dl-phenylpropanolamine on brown adipose tissue thermogenesis in the adult rat.

Wellman PJ, Marmon MM.

Caffeine produces enhanced oxygen consumption, an effect that may reflect an action of caffeine on brown adipose thermogenesis. In Experiment 1, adult male rats were anesthetized with 1.2 g/kg urethane and treated (**) with either 0.9% saline or 10, 20 or 40 mg/kg caffeine (n = 4 each group). Interscapular BAT (IBAT) and rectal temperatures were recorded every minute for 10 minutes prior to and 30 minutes following drug injection. Stable IBAT and rectal temperatures were observed prior to and after saline injection whereas rats treated with 20 and 40 mg/kg caffeine exhibited moderate increases in IBAT, but not rectal, temperature. In Experiment 2, adult male rats were treated with either 0.9% saline or 10 mg/kg caffeine, anesthetized with urethane (1.2 g/kg) and treated (30 minutes after pretreatment injections) with either 0.9% saline or 10 mg/kg dl-phenylpropanolamine (dl-PPA). A combination of caffeine and dl-PPA produced significantly greater BAT thermogenesis than just dl-PPA alone. The implications of these data for the inclusion of caffeine in over-the-counter diet-pills are discussed.

Am J Physiol 1996 Jan;270(1 Pt 1):E72-8 Visceral adiposity, increased adipocyte lipolysis, and metabolic dysfunction in obese postmenopausal women.Nicklas BJ, Rogus EM, Colman EG, Goldberg AP.

Int J Obes 1991 May;15(5):305-15 Plasma catecholamine levels and lipid mobilization induced by yohimbine in obese and non-obese women. Berlan M, Galitzky J, Riviere D, Foureau M, Tran MA, Flores R, Louvet JP, Houin G, Lafontan M.

Eur J Clin Invest 1988 Dec;18(6):587-94 Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, Riviere D, Garrigues M, Lafontan M.

Br J Pharmacol 1991 Oct;104(2):514-8 Thermogenic and lipolytic effect of yohimbine in the dog. Galitzky J, Vermorel M, Lafontan M, Montastruc P, Berlan M. \

Thread Information