pyschomav is offline Junior Member

Did some research? NO explode?

I do some research about this NO explode, Everyone says its working for them but I was wondering do I have ease onto it and gradually increase it for Optimal results or just dive right into it using the recommended serving size? Thanks for you input guys.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    use it just pre workout and start with the minimum dose that works for you since in time effects seem to even out

pyschomav is offline Junior Member

Response

Hey Thanks man, have you taken this? If so tell about how it worked out for you? How long? Take care.

OldPLer is offline Associate Member

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA
    use it just pre workout and start with the minimum dose that works for you since in time effects seem to even out

I use it and it does work but I agree that it seems to even out after time, but it does help the pump during workouts.

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    Quote Originally Posted by pyschomav
    Hey Thanks man, have you taken this? If so tell about how it worked out for you? How long? Take care.

Yes I have taken it plus another formula

the first time it was amazing but then tapered off a bit
    I found that it was best to use only 3 times a week and preferably in the early afternoon

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    ive taken ec stacks for so long that any "NO" products dont do jack for me.

repeatoffender is offline Junior Member
    I agree - advice on label says 1-2 scoops I believe. I take 2 now and that seems to work well. In the beginning you definitely feel it more, but I suppose your body gets used to is fairly quickly. I have a friend who started with 3 scoops the first night and he wound up feeling extremely lightheaded. I'd start with one and a half scoops, and then if the effects wear off, bump it up to 2. I've been using it for a long time, and I still get a nice pumped up feeling from it throughout the workout.

ThePump is offline Member
    yeah i loved the feeling it gave me... 3 - 4 scoops made me feel like a beast. awww... man it would feel good to have the money to buy it again... =\... now i gotta pay bills and what not... =(
    i got up to 3-4 scoops a day because of my body getting used to it. by the end of the jug i didn't have the intense feeling it gave me before. but the pumps were always there. give it a shot if you got the cash... it's a nice feeling

Thread Information