xtinaunasty is offline Female Member

protein taste test...

i was getting sick of the same ole protein...so me and a friend went in 50/50 to sample 4 different proteins. i have tried all of these in the past four days with 46g dex...here are the results:

#1 - dymatize elite butter cream toffee - yum and a half!! this stuff is sooooo good. i have new motivation to get through my workouts so i can have this...mmmmmm!!

#2 - zero carb isopure strawberries n cream - this one was really good too, and it wasnt too sweet...just perfect

#3 - perfect isopure creamy vanilla - tasted like a vanilla milkshake! mmmm...

#4 - syntrax nectar crystal sky - i didnt think it was all that people hyped it up to be, but it was still pretty good. nothin to write home about tho

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Thank for the reviews! I'm def on that Butter Toffee thats right up my Ally!

of course this is just my opinion...people have different tastes. but if you're in the market for some more whey, id try the toffee. its only $16

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Oh I'm down for that!

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    i just go with tasteless n add it to whatever i want, seems easier, but cant always get the exact nutritional value

Quote Originally Posted by Machdiesel
    i just go with tasteless n add it to whatever i want, seems easier, but cant always get the exact nutritional value
    yah that would be nice if i could do that...but i usually have mine on the go so the ole shaker cup is all i got!

Thread Information