lollipops is offline Associate Member

Anyone know whats wrong with allsports

I order protein, zma, and amino acids from allsport on Oct 2. I still have not received anything except for the 2 conformation emails. Anyone know whats going on with them? They were always quick in the past!

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i placed an order a few months ago and i never got any conformation email. the shipment was late and my protein jug was smashed. theyre slacking majorly. i dont plan to order from them again.

speak is offline Associate Member
    I'm done with them.
    I ordered a couple of weeks ago and it took a week and a half to get here. I made an order Monday, and when I just called he said it hadn't shipped but he would try to get it out today, he can't find the order right now though.

He aslo laughed at me when I mentioned that they used to have better service. Great customer service.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    thanks for the warning fellas.

I finally got my order today after 12 days. They just lost another customer!

I just picked up my order and I got only my amino acids. I ordered 5 lbs of protein, ZMA, and aminos. It had all of these return to sender stickers on it. The company just has gone downhill and I cant order from them anymore! I will call them tomorrow and let you guys know what happens.

ThePump is offline Member
    oh that's just great... i just ordered some Max LMG today too and now i hear about this shit. =\

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    oh that's just great... i just ordered some Max LMG today too and now i hear about this shit. =\
    I just looked at the package closer, they sent my order to the wrong guy. The place is a mess, I am pissed and refuse to buy anything from them! I will update will my progress from them!

ThePump is offline Member
    damnit... i hope it doesn't take 2 weeks for me to get my order... i was hoping to start that and start a new workout plan. grrr....

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    damnit... i hope it doesn't take 2 weeks for me to get my order... i was hoping to start that and start a new workout plan. grrr....

I just called allsports and they said they were moving there inventory from a warehouse in Maryland back to Texas. The guy said thats how everything is screwed up. The guy was nice and said he will ship my protein and zma out today. Hopefully, I will hav everything by Tuesday. I will keep you posted! Plus the guy said there should be no more screw ups, you will see about that one!

chest6 is offline Banned
    So I should order some protein from them now? I was thinking def. not until your last post

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    So I should order some protein from them now? I was thinking def. not until your last post

Lets just say there is a real good supplement store from me about 30mins away. I would take the drive there and pay a bit more than order from allsports. Stuff there is like $5 more for everything but I am not concerned about the price. I liked allsports and wnated to be loyal, but I am cutting ties with them. Good luck if you order from them!

Quote Originally Posted by lollipops
    I just called allsports and they said they were moving there inventory from a warehouse in Maryland back to Texas. The guy said thats how everything is screwed up. The guy was nice and said he will ship my protein and zma out today. Hopefully, I will hav everything by Tuesday. I will keep you posted! Plus the guy said there should be no more screw ups, you will see about that one!

they told me that when i made my last order, this week same screw ups.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    The fastest shipping lowest prices and best customer service i have had has come from muscleshoppe.com average shipping time was 2 days. I ordered my max lmg from mysupplementstore.net cheapest i have found so far. Shipping took 3 days. I highly reccomend muscleshoppe.com though.

Quote Originally Posted by MysticGohan
    The fastest shipping lowest prices and best customer service i have had has come from muscleshoppe.com average shipping time was 2 days. I ordered my max lmg from mysupplementstore.net cheapest i have found so far. Shipping took 3 days. I highly reccomend muscleshoppe.com though.

thanks I am going to check that site out

Quote Originally Posted by speak
    they told me that when i made my last order, this week same screw ups.
    Great, that makes me real happy, I hate them!

Deleted alllsports from my favs list!

chest6 is offline Banned
    hm well i cant..the billing address has to be the same as the mailing address for the credit card..kinna hard for a college student to order huh..like im going to mail it home then have my parents ship it to me..HA!

Just ordered from muscleshoppe.com, (Friday morning 10/14) I will post the second I get the package.

Just ordered from muscleshoppe.com, (Friday morning 10/14) I will post the second I get the package.
    So now I'm confused. All sport told me on Wednesday that my order hasn't shipped, and he couldn't even find it. Today fed-x delivered the shipment.

So I guess I have to take back some of the bad things I said about them, but they are still obviously in complete chaos over there.

MysticGohan is offline Junior Member
    Keep in mind that sat. and sun. are not shipping days. Love the on chocolate 5lb jug from there.

Keep in mind that sat. and sun. are not shipping days. Love the on chocolate 5lb jug from there.
    Yeah, I ordered from all sport on Monday morning, so that wasn't bad at all, 4-5 days, I can handle that.

Also I e-mailed muscleshoppe and asked them if I could cancel the order I made with them, (just because im kinda broke) and they did it. I'm sure they didn't have to help me out, I will give them a shot next time.

So now I'm confused. All sport told me on Wednesday that my order hasn't shipped, and he couldn't even find it. Today fed-x delivered the shipment.

So I guess I have to take back some of the bad things I said about them, but they are still obviously in complete chaos over there.

I am kicking myself in the ass when I had to buy the protein I wanted at this one store> I dont know what is happening there but it cant be good. Friday and nothin yet

I know this is old, but today they sent me an e-mail saying my order was cancelled. The one I received last friday, LOL

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    So...was it deleted from your credit card account?

Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    So...was it deleted from your credit card account?
    i hope so ,but since they processed it first i would guess it wouldn't be.

Thread Information