skier4line is offline New Member

superdrol pct question

just finished my cycle of superdrol....just wondering if i should still take milk thistle and hawthorn berry along with my pct of clomid and nolva or should i stop

faustunta is offline Junior Member

my personal opinion.....the clomid is not needed..to many sides for no good the nolv should be more the sufficient......milk thistle is good to take as a reg supp anyway so i would run it all the way through...see god gains from ur cycle?

alright thanks for the info...yea i saw great gains - up about 9 solid lbs., muscles are a lot harder

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    skier4line you should def take milk thistle and hawthorne berry extract during pct, it is actually the most important time of the cycle to be taking. Just being nosey here but could you let us know what your cycle was, mg/ed, how long, space dosage out or not etc...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    use the taper method for clomid

nolva 20mg ed for the first two weeks

taper method? can u give me a link to where it tells u wat that is kloter1.
    Kloter have u personaly done sd, i do trust ur advice either way i am just curious
    also should i be spacing out my dosages?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    with clomid and nolva, you can take all at once. no need to space. you obviously can space if you want to, but not a necessity. you should continue your hawthorn and milk thistle. are you going to die if you dont...no. but it does help, even though sd isnt that hard on the liver (it still is poison to it..heh). if you go to the m1t fact thread (the one that has like 100's or 1000's of posts), the initial post by nsa has what kloter is referring to. also, i have done m1t and sd cycles if it matters.

aright thanks max2extreme. and the question about spacing dosages was for sd not clomid . And what were ur gains on sd, and then on m1t. and i'll check out the m1t fact thread. thanks a bunch

yes space dosages for sd. if this is your first time, id suggest starting off with 10mg if not the whole cycle, at least the first week. if after the first week or 2, you are feeling ok, then go ahead and bump up 2 split dosages 12 hours apart. i wouldnt do more than 20mg ed. and if you dont need to do 20mg, just do 10mg.

my last m1t cycle was good. gained incredible strength and put on like 17lbs. 2 factors though with me...1st i was kinda big before (215lbs, about 11%bf), then messed up my wrist snowboarding and had 2 surgeries, was out of the gym for a long time (about 11 months, dropped to 175lbs!!). then did my m1t cycle about 4 months after i was able to lift again and in the gym. so i might have had better results than most due to muscle memory in addition to the m1t/4ad cycle. only bad thing is, during pct, i tore my acl and miniscus playin basketball. sooo, needless to say, i was out of the gym again and didnt keep the gains..ended up being a worthless cycle, but at least i know what it will do to me. then again, i was in the gym about 3 months and then did my sd cycle. gained about 7 solid lbs. not much water weight. i ate clean, but i didnt increase my proportions. my goal this time wasnt necessarily for size (sitting at 195lbs right now) but for strength. i was weak due to being out of the gym so long, example, before i was military pressing barbell a little over 200lbs...dropped to like 100lbs, now after sd im at like 145lbs. i flat benched 115lbs db's before, then dropped to 50's, now im at 90's (shame i have to go to my friend's gym on buddy pass to lift with db's...my gym only goes to 50's). barbell bicep curls was at 155lbs, dropped to around 70lbs, now up to like 120lbs. those are some examples. cant lift legs yet, still rehabbing. but i dont have chicken legs so thats good. but i can only press like 65lbs right now...bah!

atodak is offline New Member
    I'm on my 3rd day of SD. I'm taking fish oil,milk thistle with it. Should I be on Hawthorne Berry at the same time too?

you wont die (most likely) if you dont take hawthorne, but im one of those better safe than sorry types, so i would say yes take it atodak.

atodak is offline New Member
    thanks man

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    taper method? can u give me a link to where it tells u wat that is kloter1.
    Kloter have u personaly done sd, i do trust ur advice either way i am just curious
    also should i be spacing out my dosages?
    this explains all about it: LINK you dont have to space out dosages, all at once is ok.

my cycle was:
    week 1- 10mg SD, milk thistle, hawthorn berries
    week 2-3 20mg SD(split dose:10mg after breakfast 10mg at night) MT, HB

next question is...ive heard mixed reviews on using clomid for PCT...i am on day 2 of pct right now and i need to know if i should continue using clomid or just stick to nolva

aright thanks kloter1. and maxextreme thats some amazing str gains but like u said a lot was due to muscle memory most likely. i'm hoping for 5lbs or more and i've already gained 4lbs within the first 5 days so i might raise my standards a lil bit more thanks for the help guys i'll keep ya posted

skier, ive heard mixxed reviews too about pct using both nolva and clomid, just one, or rebound xt... my m1t i was taking both but like i said, had to stop abruptly so i dont know. on sd, i bought rebound xt. sorry couldnt help much on that.

Thread Information