Spoon is offline 'Lurker at the threshold'

Clen and scubadiving?

im wondering if i can still scubadive while taking clen and t4. just took up the sport and was wondering if any of you guys can give me the heads up.

scm007 is offline Associate Member
    Nice, your going to love SCUBA. I just got my Master Diver certification this summer. Where do you live?

Quote Originally Posted by scm007
    Nice, your going to love SCUBA. I just got my Master Diver certification this summer. Where do you live?
    took up the sport last may and i cant get enough of it. i finished my ow, aow and took up also the gue dir-fundamentals. taking the recue classes next week. i live in the philippines, nice warm water

btw ok to take my clen ?

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    i would be careful, I wouldnt want to take anything that raises BP and messes with the heart when scuba diving.

Quote Originally Posted by prolangtum
    i would be careful, I wouldnt want to take anything that raises BP and messes with the heart when scuba diving.

working out and doing cardio also tax the heart, scuba diving is much friendlier. was pertaining to the pressure

scm007 is offline Associate Member
    I'm almost certain you should be fine. Unless you feel your sinuses are getting clogged because of it (I wouldn't think they will) then you should be fine. The pressure doesn't really affect much else, other than getting the bends and such, but you never know, take some Sudafed before going just in case. Just make sure your in good health, you don't want to be feeling crappy and going down to 4 atms. BTW I'm jealous that you live in the Phillipenes, I live in WA state and the scuba diving is decent for only like 2.5 months. Have fun, be safe.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    ur missing my point....nevermind

Thread Information