jaysen is offline New Member

My creatine expired last month-can I still use it?

Its phasphogen HP (if that matters).

Also, im not sure if my superdrol cycle (just ended) actually "shut me down". How do I know...Im asking because if it didnt...then my Novadex XT and DHEA will just help to boost my natural test higher than normal...instead of just bringing it back to normal.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    call the company and ask em. most things just start to lose effectiveness after expiration so id say sure use it. but doesnt it take like years for that stuff to expire?? if so, id just go out and get some more if it was me. thats a long time.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    your creatine is still good

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    your creatine is still good because it was not put in liquid yet. once it hits liquid i believe it has bout 2 hours before turning to creatinine. a waste product. and for your PCT of your superdrol. jump on creatine, tribulus, that novadex or whatever the OTC product is called. I personally would drop the dhea. Trib works pretty well with bringing test levels higher than normal. if ur that worried bout it, use some clomid for the website at the top of page.

Thanks

I dont think Im making myself clear.

I have my PCT for superdrol already planned and everything.

I need to know...

How do I know if the superdrol cycle I just did, "shut me down" or not?

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    wut were ur gains from sd, and it's better to be safe than sorry so i'd take ur pct either way?

I am going to do my PCT...definetly.
    I gained 10lbs on my Superdrol cycle.

My PCT is DHEA and Nolvadex XT

I guess I was asking this;

If my superdrol didnt "shut me down" then my PCt (that Im taking anyways) would be acting as another "cycle" of sorts. They would be raising my test leves above average(if superdrol didnt shut me down)...and I could lift and stuff like I was taking test boosters on a "cycle". However, if Superdrol did shut me down...then my pct(that Im taking anyways) will do its job as a pct only...and raise my test levels back to normal.

Thats why I want to know how to tell if superdrol actually "shut me down".

I want to know if Im just going back to normal OR if I can use this to my advantage as a "cycle".

I hope im making sense...because my PCT has already started and I want to know if superdrol shut me down or not...so I know what to expect from these test boosters. If it didnt shut me down, then I can expect to make more gains instead of just "recooperating".

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    well i don't know about this, i put money that if you did ur complete sd cycle right ur probably shut down right now. but if you do get more gains while on ur pct let me know cuz that'd be very interesting. oh and congratulate me bcuz after this post im officialy a member

Thread Information