mitch911 is offline Member

superdrol pct for cutter

do u need to have pct for a sd cutting cycle...seeing how u prob will not gain any mass off this due to reduced cals and little carbs but running it to prevent muscle loss durring cutting bf..?

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    pct has nothing to do with cutting or bulking. any sd cycle you run should have pct to help get everything back to normal.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    You need PCT any time you are messing with your hormones. The amount of calories you consume should be a non-factor.

alo5603 is offline Member
    yeah, but if your sole purpose is to keep muscle while say on t-3, would you then need pct? If i gained anythin off a stack like that, fine, if not, dont care, not using it for that purpose. what ya think?

alo

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    sd is hard on your cholesterol and lipids, pct is a MUST.

max2extreme is offline Anabolic Member
    the main reason for PCT imo is to get your body back healthy as fast as possible and back to normal and as a SIDE BENEFIT, you keep your gains, not the other way around. whether or not you want to keep your gains (why wouldnt you?) has nothing to do with getting your body back to a healthy state quickly to prevent damage or any more damage you may have already done, thus do pct.

Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    yeah, but if your sole purpose is to keep muscle while say on t-3, would you then need pct? If i gained anythin off a stack like that, fine, if not, dont care, not using it for that purpose. what ya think?

alo
    You are still fvcking with your hormones, I mean you are taking SD. Why would it matter if you were cutting or bulking or anything. You will be shut down within a few days. No PCT equals no test.

mitch911 is offline Member
    ok thanks just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    You are still fvcking with your hormones, I mean you are taking SD. Why would it matter if you were cutting or bulking or anything. You will be shut down within a few days. No PCT equals no test.
    makes sense, treat it like any AAS. Is this stuff really that strong? I have always been wary of OTC supps. Lost alot of money when i was younger cuz of all the hype of M1T, and andro, etc. Never worked for me. Only AAS does the trick. Wonder why? I dont doubt people have made incredible gains off stuff like this, wish i was that lucky.

alo

Superdrol is for real dude. And I don't know if you ever tried M1T but I can assure that is for real as well. Ando and some other OTC things are a joke but there was a period pre-ban when they were making some damn good Pro-hormones. There are a few post-ban supps that are very stong indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Superdrol is for real dude. And I don't know if you ever tried M1T but I can assure that is for real as well. Ando and some other OTC things are a joke but there was a period pre-ban when they were making some damn good Pro-hormones. There are a few post-ban supps that are very stong indeed.
    i think its my body. I know it was legit, cuz i compared it to one of my past workout partners run. We ran it at the same time, i gained like 2lbs in 5 weeks, most likely just water, while he on the other hand, blew up, gained about 12lbs, and kept 8 of it after the water ran out. And..... we were about the same in stats too, im just a bit taller.

alo

Thread Information