diesel21 is offline Member

possible to get gyno from superdrol?

i'm taking 20mg a day, for 2 weeks, nips are a lil sore, kinda feels like lumps in there?
    its weird, maybe just being paranoid, i read that there is no conversion to est w/ sd...

would anything else do this? i'm not taking anything else but sd.
    thanx guys
    also, how would i really know gyno symtons for sure on my nips?

smokethedays is offline Veni, Vedi, Vici.
    Blog Entries
    yes it is very possible, i got some from 1-AD before.

dam, should i stop? how do i know if i have gyno?

Blog Entries
    daah, it's like titties bro. (small fatty tissue, usually on the side of the nipples and around it) even if u flex u still can feel it soft.

Blog Entries
    just get some Nolvadex .
    or that OXO.. something OTC off cycle shit.

dam, i'm all worried now.. it just feels like i have small glands behind the nips, i think i always had that though, but i look normal.. i'll have to get some anti e's and stop, maybe i'm just paranoid.
    thanx for the help

Tags is offline Associate Member
    Little bit of gyno aint never hurt no1...

LOL... jk... I have a small case of gyno that isn't noticeable but it sux ass, get on some anti-e's asap, I waited toooooo long and now I'm stuck with it.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    superdrol is a dht derivative. that means it doesnt convert to estrogen or anything. you shouldnt have any problems with gyno with it, unless its some sort of rebound habbening when you go off it.

stop pinching your nipples constantly to check them and they will quit hurting

they really don't hurt, just feels like there are small glands behind the nips? i think they were always there? you guys have them? and my right nip is the one with a lil harder gland behind the nip, lol

Pump_30 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    superdrol is a dht derivative. that means it doesnt convert to estrogen or anything. you shouldnt have any problems with gyno with it, unless its some sort of rebound habbening when you go off it.

I agree with Billy....I was on 30mg/day for 3 weeks......I had no signs of Gyno....nips were fine....got bad back pumps though and got off the stuff......

just ordered tamox and clo for this, cause i'm paranoid.. how much nolv should i start w/ 20? or more see see if this goes away?

k, so i just did 60 mg nolv, go to 20 mg a day or?

mitch428cj is offline Member
    i usually use 10mg of nolvadex during cycle , but i dont really have problems with gyno but ive heard of ppl bumping up their dose up to like 60-80mg if they noticed symptoms of gyno , and if that didnt help try getting some letro , arent sure whether you can get gyno during a SD cycle though , maybe your just worried about it ? lol

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i know of about 12 guys that have used SD and none reported gyno sides. im sure youre just paranoid. how has the cycle been going so far??

on my third week, i wish i was paranoid.... i def have something.... behind the nipples are sore fatty feeling deposits. i would say about the size of a grape... this is very strange, and this is the only thing i'm taking whatsoever.

is it possible that this will go away? i guess i'll stay at 60 mg a day? then get letro in 2 weeks? or? thanx for any help guys, i must have the worst luck!!!!!!!!!

and, i was 175 in my photo shoot, i'm now 190, i'm usually around 185, def working great, i'm just upset about the gyno thing... really upsetting, praying for it to go away

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    wow 60mg seems way to high. i think the last week is recommended @ 40mg. id start taking some nolva and see how it goes.

stryker is offline Junior Member
    I am very very sesitive to gyno and while I was taking Superdrol with nothing else I had signs of gyno. Only uder the right nip just like always. Left nip is fine. Taking 20mg a day
    Last edited by stryker; 08-16-2005 at 04:23 PM.

korexite is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by smokethedays
    yes it is very possible, i got some from 1-AD before.

I agree, though 1-ad is probably more likely to cause gyno for many people. 1-test which it converts to is supposedly a strong progestin.

cool, thanx a lot bros, i'll keep an up date

well, def still there,,,, i want to come off the SD now, will this be safe to do? i'm still at 20 mg a day (2 dosages), and 40 mg a day of nolv, for like 3-4 days now
    thanx again

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah you can come off , continue to run your nolva, id say 12-24 hours after your last SD pill start your clomid if your gonna run clomid.

icedudez is offline Member
    you should run clomid and nolva for pct? i thought u musta known that its textbook.

CanadianGhost is offline Junior Member
    I don't know bro...What you are describing sounds normal to me.

I have "grape size" lumps behind my nipples and I have never been on gear. All I've ever used is Creatine, Glutamine and Trib...maybe some ZMA.

I guess I can't say for sure though cause I am not you. Maybe doctor time?

Darkness is offline Member
    Yes I have the same as you and I believe its gyno, I've had it before on M1T and it went away, I'm taking some nolva/clo for PCT and that'll fix it.

cool, so i'll stick to the nolv clo, i'll start tomorrow, i hope it will go away, how long did it take for you to go away?

is letro really that bad to run?

i'm at almost a week of pct..... they got a little smaller.. i just got the letro in... how should i take it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate

i totally disagree on this, cause they said the same shit about 1-AD and i end up with tits.

well, finished a bottle of letro.. its still there.. so yes, SD can cause gyno, it did for me... its not noticible, but i know its there..... if i take nolv next time will it def protect me?

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    its actually behind the nips? I thought gyno was normally right below the nips or around it not actually on or behind, and also you said they're not itchy or hurt? And if it does happen to be gyno sorry man... at least its not noticeable. Did you get gyno while u were on the cycle or off? and did u use correct pct?

i got it at the end... i guess i didn't notice when it was forming... this really sux... it is sore feeling to the touch... i did do proper pct, and i love the stuff (the results) i was shredded and full....

i did not run an anti e's during though,,, i really didn't think they were necessary from all the reading i did... but sure enough it may cause it.... funny thing is that i never got anything from test e, even when not using any anti e's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it really does annoy me though... and i chose to run sd because i am done taking gear.. but i let sd come through once in a while.....

so if i run anti e's next time is it certain that this won't happen again or?

Thread Information