Sardonic is offline New Member

Exclamation Superdrol, Max LMG, Methyl Masterdrol

I'm new to the site, and I'm already addicted. You all have a wealth of knowledge...it's nice to see some dedicated souls left; however, i'm confused in regards to the whole Superdrol, Max LMG, Methyl Masterdrol arena. I have read a ton on these supplements over the past week and all of them seem to produce decent gains within reason. Now I have to decide which one to experiment with, and I'm sure you guys can assist me.

I'm current 6'2", 250 lbs. (around 15-18% BF) and have about eight years of seriously lifting under my belt. I've bulked over the past year (around 5 K calories daily) and now I'm looking to lose some of my bulk/fat weight without sacrificing my muscle gains; I'd like to be a SOLID 235-240 lbs. With all the positive feedback on the named supplements, what supplement(s) would you suggest for me considering my goals? I haven't seriously ever taken a prohormone in my life (stuck creatine/Cell-tech for the most part), so I'm new to the whole "testosterone adjusting" supplement industry.

More facts: I workout four days per week on a modified "Big Beyond Belief" structure. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and I appreciate your time. Please take it easy on me if I seem like a noob in this area...I am. Thanks in advance...

paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member
    superdrol has no "fat burners" in it. it is mainly a bulker but can be used to cut. if u are looking to lose bf and get lean i would look more too winny or var added with some test to start it off. maybe you should check into that. thats just my 2 cents.

Thumbs up thanks!

Thanks for the reply, paint! And as far as your suggestion of winny and var, do you mean legal or illegal gear? I'm guessing that you mean legal gear that performs like winny and var (could you clarify "var" for me as well...anavar ?), but I'm not certain. I've never used AAS, nor have a done enough research on that side to even consider AAS use.

Any tips as to what supplements would mimic winny and/or var? I understand that you can't necessary use the board for advertising, so if need be feel free to use a PM. I can adjust my diet accordingly, and I don't necessary care if I lose weight during a SD, M-M, or Max LMG cycle. Thanks again!

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    If you aren't ready for AAS then you are not ready for any of the above compounds. Despite their legality, they are indeed very potent steroids . Perhaps even more som than Winny or Var.

With the exception of Max LMG.

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    diet is going to be your best friend right now

research

Now don't get me wrong...I've done research on legal gear, just none on the illegal side of things. I appreciate all the assistance...I guess I'm asking what supplement would be most effective for me at my current weight and experience level. I will adjust my diet as needed when I decide to slim down some...I just want to boost my t-levels while I'm dropping about ten lbs...

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    All of the above hormones will shut down HPTA function and reduce T-Levels. Because you are using an outside hormone. Your best best would be the Designer Supplements Non Hormonal Stack. Many people have gotten great results fomr this, it's two products ActivTE and Rebound XT.

http://www.designersupps.com/product.../NHA_Stack.pdf

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    ^
    ^
    ^
    What he said LOL

ThePump is offline Member
    Sounds like you need to research your stuff a bit more bro. A diet isn't always used for losing weight you know. a diet is just what you eat... so don't worry about just using it when you are wanting to tone down... you need to adjust your diet now to gain muscle mass. so.... Happy eating

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by ThePump
    Sounds like you need to research your stuff a bit more bro. A diet isn't always used for losing weight you know. a diet is just what you eat... so don't worry about just using it when you are wanting to tone down... you need to adjust your diet now to gain muscle mass. so.... Happy eating

Seems like you were in the same shiit bro', just as i was and anyone not knowing those compounds.....i think he just need to first fill out his profile and then start eating and train hard, then see when he'll reach his very plateau.........JMO

And dude,

ash146 is offline Junior Member
    Someone here hit on the nose - dieting. If your are pondering AAS or anything like that, i'm sure it costs. Anyhow if you want to spend some money and get down to a solid 235-240 - how about going with SwoleCat. He's track record is proven. He' a mod here and if go under consultation with him, I have no doubt you can reach your goals.

Thanks again for all the suggestions...I'll weigh my options and make an educated decision.

cozye is offline New Member
    Man, I'm jealous. I'm trying like a mad man to gain 10 or 15 more to reach my goal, been stuck for years. Thinking about AAS as I have ran out of ooptions and tried everything else.

Stop eating sugar, processed grains, starches, etc. Keep the calories up with protein, fat and slow digesting carbs. Youll loose 10 lbs in a month and keep your muscle mass.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    I like the post, and the answers...to a degree. Other people read this thread who may have the same question(obviously personal profiles will be different) as to if anyone has tried them all and has a pref. or maybe some research that suggest one may be better than the other. Making the 'right' decision when a few compounds come out that people rave about is often confusing. Sure not everything works the same for everyone, so nobody can say that product X will work better for sure. And just doing the research isnt always enough if the your research beings you to the conclusion that both products seem good. It sould go without saying ( but ALWAYS needs to be said for sure) that diet is so KEY! But after that, which product do you think would work best? Has anyone tried more than just one of them? And if so which worked best for you?

If you havent checked out the Max log, you should check it out, there is some good information there.

One last thing, not being a bitch, but when someone asks about a product, even if it is a 'legal steroid ' , I really dont think the answer should ever include " hey just take gear". Its not that easy to come by. If i could just take roids, i may, concidering the years its been around, there is so much info its a lot easier to make an informed decision with that wealth of info. out there. But i cant just go online and pick up dbol , deca , or any test. Lost of people get a little bitchy when someone post a steroid question in the supplement forum, yet dont hesitate to tell someone to start talking it in the same forum.

I would suggest if you dont get the answer you are looking for in this thread, hold off for a bit. More people are trying things everyday on here. Right now you only have a few people that posted results for any given compound you ask about. More people will be adding to the research all the time. But if you just cant wait, make a list of the pros and cons of each , and then try the one you are most comfortable with.

peace_frog is offline Associate Member
    BTW. .. thanks for posting the link to the designer supplements. Ive heard of , but never looked into them. Seems real interesting, and now i also have more research to do.

FREAKZILLLA is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like your in a push pull situation. These OTC test boosters while may moderately work are just not worth $50 or $60 bucks a bottle and only last 15 to 20 days and normaly with OTC products, i take a little extra since there "natural" supplements.
    I see your argument about AAS but i think you should research it as you did the supplememts and get some feedback from the members on this board and you will find that for half the money and double the length of cycle time, you will have such a better bang for your buck.
    Youve already got some good feedback explaining these supplements and even going down the road of AAS, OR just be placebo and diet and train!
    Any other questions bro about anything and by the way bro, welcome to the board !

Thanks again!

Thanks for the replies...I've done more research and will post my cycle for feedback once I finish the complete design (pre-post cycle). I have pretty much decided on going with MM.

And I agree with you Freakzilla...I would go with the real gear (test eth and var), but I lack a reliable source. My gym is actually a local "recreation center", so there are no seriously lifters that could connect me. I can't complain though...it's only $25 a year for members of my city.

Thread Information