webnetxpress is offline New Member

Superdrol Stack ?'s

ok, i'm a skinny 35 year old. i have always been at 150-160lbs and about 5'10". i forget the name, but i'm the body type that has a very difficult time putting on weight/bulk.

Anyway, never done anything steroid wise or prohormone wise, except one cycle of a legal prohormone when they first came out (what, 4 or 5 years ago?).

I'm going to do some superdrol and wondered what advice on supplements/stack everyone would give me? I've been reading and reading and reading for like a month straight to figure out what to order...

just doing a 10/20/20 then 3 weeks of pct
    one week prior to cycle - 1000mg of thistle/day
    planning on doing superdrol with 1000mg of thistle for weeks 1-3

followed by 3 weeks of hi to low on rebound xt
    3 pills per day week 1
    2 for week 2
    1 for week 1
    along with thistle 1000mg for all 3 weeks
    plus tribulus 625mg per day for all 3 weeks
    plus cgt10 for all 3 weeks

during entire cycle and before and after, heavy protein diet with protein shakes- trying to keep protein up around 100gms per day minimum.

does this sound like a crappy cycle stack? should i add in oils, ryr, and others??

thanks and sorry if this is such a newbie question.

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Diet would be your best bet to gaining weight. At your size I'd hold off on the SD untl you gain some weight. If you are an Ectomorph that has a hard time gaining it means you simply do not eat enough. Which in turn means your diet is not up to par which in turn means you are not ready to use a steroid .

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    Diet would be your best bet to gaining weight. At your size I'd hold off on the SD untl you gain some weight. If you are an Ectomorph that has a hard time gaining it means you simply do not eat enough. Which in turn means your diet is not up to par which in turn means you are not ready to use a steroid.

^^^ agree'd ^^^

if you do decide to run the SD you should be able to run 4 weeks @ 10mg with good results.

prolangtum is offline Senior Member
    your diet is your problem. if your "upping" your protein to at least 100 grams when taking SD, I can only imagine what it is like now. Not near enough calories. Your not ready for superdrol. your diet is holding you back, not your body type.

RobbieG is offline Member
    get waigt gainer that tast good...and eat it 3-4 a day with meals

donīt eat "healthy" food like salats and shit, eat burgers, cheese, meat, bread, sauce etc...

after each meal drink the waight gainer.
    donīt go roids yet.

ThePump is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieG
    get waigt gainer that tast good...and eat it 3-4 a day with meals

donīt eat "healthy" food like salats and shit, eat burgers, cheese, meat, bread, sauce etc...

after each meal drink the waight gainer.
    donīt go roids yet.
    Sauce??
    Save your money on the weight (not waigt) gainer and purchase more food with it. just scarf it down. you gotta eat like a beast to become as big as one.

RobbieG is offline Member
    you know what a sauce is ?

off-duty-ninja is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by webnetxpress
    ok, i'm a skinny 35 year old. i have always been at 150-160lbs and about 5'10". i forget the name, but i'm the body type that has a very difficult time putting on weight/bulk.

Anyway, never done anything steroid wise or prohormone wise, except one cycle of a legal prohormone when they first came out (what, 4 or 5 years ago?).

I'm going to do some superdrol and wondered what advice on supplements/stack everyone would give me? I've been reading and reading and reading for like a month straight to figure out what to order...

just doing a 10/20/20 then 3 weeks of pct
    one week prior to cycle - 1000mg of thistle/day
    planning on doing superdrol with 1000mg of thistle for weeks 1-3

followed by 3 weeks of hi to low on rebound xt
    3 pills per day week 1
    2 for week 2
    1 for week 1
    along with thistle 1000mg for all 3 weeks
    plus tribulus 625mg per day for all 3 weeks
    plus cgt10 for all 3 weeks

during entire cycle and before and after, heavy protein diet with protein shakes- trying to keep protein up around 100gms per day minimum.

does this sound like a crappy cycle stack? should i add in oils, ryr, and others??

thanks and sorry if this is such a newbie question.

i've been taking FINIGEN X for a month now at a high dose of 12cc-27cc. im on my second week of SUPERDROL 20mg and will stop at the end of the 3rd week. stacking FINI and SD is an awesome stack IMO. i can see a significant increase in size and strength. the only downfall is that FINI is way too pricey especially taking it w/ high doses (which you have to take in order to see good results).

for PCT:
    RETAIN
    ULTRA HOTTER
    CAMPHIBOLIC
    MILK THISTLE
    SAW PALMETTO
    FISH OIL
    LIPO 6

flyspyder is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro...you should be comsuming no less than your bodyweight in grams of protien and twice that in carbs daily.... on the drol u should be getting 1.5-2x that much

Thread Information