Thread: BSN-No explode

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

BSN-No explode

On bodybuilding.com they had the 2005 supplement awards, and gave the award to best muscle building supplement to BSN-NO explode. I was wondering has anyone used this product, and if so what did u experience with it...Is it worth getting

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    I think the jury is still out. It helps with pumps and blood flow to muscle, which may impact muscle growth. No one is quite sure how much though. Kind of a toss up, if you have the loot try it out and see how you like it.

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    idk about growth, but it def gives u a HUDGE energy boost, helps u lift longer, gives u better mental focus, and i notice when i use it my muscles feel harder n more blood getting to them, but i mean 2 hours after im done lifting the feeling is gone, so as far as growth directly from the product IDK, but indirectly it helps u lift more weight, get out more reps, so it def indirectly helps u, but im sure theres a cheaper way to get the sem results, lol 2 cups of coffee, crank up the ipod, and just go lift i guess is the cheapest way to go, but again it helps tremendously on those days u just dont wanna go to the gym, 20 mins after u drink it ur physed about being in the gym

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    I like it and it does not taste that bad. I'd say good investment!

O.M.E.G.A is offline Douche Bag
    for a Brand name product I think its very good

it is cost effective if you just use it preworkout

Machdiesel is offline Anabolic Member
    yea like i said i wouldnt take it for "growth" as ur main supp, but if u want a good evergy boost, good intense, mentally strong workout, that proveds good blood flow to ur muscels , then its excellent

ThePump is offline Member
    i couldnt agree with you more. well said mach

looks to me like creatine with arginine to increase the absorbtion of it? sounds like it could be effective. a friend of mine just bought a bottle today, i'll tell you guys how he likes it.

Impitious is offline Junior Member
    I took it for the entire cycle.

It increased my mental focus and energy amazingly. In fact, I found myself speeding and driving wrecklessly to the gym because I couldn't wait to get there.

As far as a pump, I was highly disapointed. There was almost no extra added "pump" that you would expect from a NO product.

The one downside with the product, which is why I would not use it again, is that my body got used to it after the second week of use. I felt no difference taking it than I did without taking.

In my opinion, if you want a solid NO product, go with White Blood by Controlled Labs.
    If you're looking for energy, look for something with caffeine and take it with the White Blood.

The pumps with White Blood are enough that I will keep buying it over and over again...

jsimon is offline Associate Member
    I enjoy BSN products. BSN Cell Mass is excellent. I also like the lemonade-No explode, I deff. see a diff. when on both.

divinepwr is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Impitious. I noticed the energy but didn't find that it gave me any increased pump. I'm sure it is different for everyone though. I've never heard of White Blood but maybe I'll give that a try next.

Thread Information