xzoomzx is offline Associate Member

ANyone thinking about celltec or nitro tech or any other muscletec products read this

ok lol ive been here only about a couple of months and i always see new posts about is celltec good or nitrotech well leyts sum it up right here......ive read almost evry post about the stuff and heres the average.......its not worth it for their products....everything they make is overpriced and tehir quality is not even that good .......so go for cheaper brands such as optinum or prolab but everyone please stop asking threads just sarch for any muscletec prodcuts and you will see so many threads.........sorry if i offend anyone just anoying looking at new threads saying ...is celltec as good as claims or hydroxycut vs other eca and so on ........i think muscletech is a trash brand and that almost any brand is better than them ...my favs are optinum,scifit, and ast

Fat4Now is offline Junior Member
    My fault. I posted the one about Biotest and forgot to use the search button. I just did that and found a ton of old posts basically asking the same thing I had. Sorry, won't happen again. Only excuse is I'm new, but I read the "newbie's read this" post so it isn't much of an excuse.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Muscletech makes quality products. Are they overpriced-yes. Is their advertising annoying as hell-yes. But they are good products.

chris245 is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure the products are on par with many others,but there prices are outrageous.

tidaddy1 is offline New Member
    Every time that I have used there products I have got the best results from my training. Yes the prices are outrageous but some times you have to pay a little more to get a little more. One thing that I have started to do is mix Cell-tech with either slimfast or Carnations instant breakfast and now I have a cheap MRP. Just an idea that has worked good for me for a post work out shake.

maximized is offline Junior Member
    I think muscletech products are good as well. Yes they are overpriced. And I get people everyday it seems telling me i spend too much on supplements, I also use Isopure protein and that is kinda pricy too. Anyway, i have no bad experiences about muscletech.

max

NightOp is offline Member
    Fat4now... no prob bro.. I did the same thing when I was first on these boards.. I'm still a noob

xzoomzx is offline Associate Member
    at for evrer one ges laszy smetimesad sometmes theres just to onaby posts to look through and somtimes they never answer your questions

escalade is offline Junior Member
    Hydroycut really didn't do anything for me, but i hear celltech is one of the best you can buy even though it is expensive

BillyBob is offline Junior Member
    I think Cell-Tech is the best form of creatine you can buy. I think it is a little overpriced but for the results that I got using it, I will pay the bucks.

jeffdawg67 is offline New Member
    Anytime they use pro bodybuilders in before/after pictures just makes me wonder...........?

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Hardcore.

wyz1 is offline New Member
    I've used Cell_Tech and it works... It's expensive yes, and I'm sure it doesn't work as good as AS, but its legal here, It's easy to get, and any place you buy it from is going to send it to you (or you can just go pick it up at a store)... So you don't have to worry about blowing your money on nothing.

BIG R is offline Member
    Hydroxy cut works well for me. It has never failed me in the past getting ready for a BB show.

R

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    i wish you all would stop buying that crap, and switch to something else, then they wouldnt have enough money to run those 4 and 5 page "special reports" in all my muscle mags...........hehe.

their products are good, but imho, they arent any better than some of the less expensive products out there. they rip you off for the same quality product that is made cheaper elsewhere.

peace bb79

wyz1 is offline New Member
    C'mon now you know without those ads there wouldn't be the magazines, so thank me :P

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    you only need one page to get your point across bro...........we arent stupid.......hehe.

peace bb79

Thread Information